Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up this Week 10/27?

Happy Friday Beauties,

It was another slow week for me that I didn't use up anything. What did you use up? For those celebrating, wishing you a safe and happy Hallowen. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up this Week 10/27?

I didn't use up anything but I did go through my daughter's bathroom drawers while she's away and clean out old makeup including those Eos lip balm balls that go rancid quickly.

I decided that eyeshadows don't work for me so I gave her some unopened eyeshadow palettes that were GWPs.

Honored Contributor

I finally have something to report:

Lancome Lip Gloss in Hot Number - GWP size.  I really loved the color of this gloss.  It looked like a hot pink sparkle in the tube but it was much more sheer than it appeared.  It did have some sparkle though which I loved.  My biggest hang up with it was the taste.  Blech

Got 2 B Volu Maniac Hairspray - full size.  I really like this hairspray but it's hard to find in my area.  I couldn't find it when I was running low so I replaced it with Herbal Essence but I will definitely buy this again.

Olay Champagne Mango & White Ginger Body Wash - full size.  This is a nice body wash.  My grocery store often does racks of clearance items and I got this on clearance for $.99.  I bought a couple of them.  I've switched to a more fall/winter scent.

Tossed:

Victoria Secret Candy Baby 2 lotions and a body spray.  I've had these for so long, there was no longer any scent left.  Total waste because none of these products were even used. 

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday to all!

This week I used up:

Elta MD UV Physical Sunscreen SPF 41.  I liked this one okay but I have moved on to Australian Gold Botanical Facial sunscreen which is more matte and works well under makeup.

Red Apple Lipstick The Lash Project mascara.  This was a big splurge at $37.  It is a nourishing mascara and is supposed to result in longer and more voluminous lashes.  I can't say it did all that but it was very nice.  I will be experimenting with others that don't cost so much.

Esteemed Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare SPC Snail Peptide Complex

It really does appear to work.Have it on AD - did not use it everyday. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone.  This week finished a Josie Maran body butter.  This was part of a set that was featured as a TSV last year (the outside of the box looks like books).  Cherry scent.  Liked very much.  Replaced with a tube of Perlier body butter (A tube, I'm really leaning toward products I don't have to dip my fingers in) that was in the cabinet.   I have enough shower creme and gel as well as body butters to bath and moisturize my state.  So much so that I hope no one ever goes into my bathroom opens a cabinet or goes into my linen closet - you get the picture.  I'm ashamed.

Edited to add:  a Tarte mascara.  Replaced with same.

Anyway, have great weekends everybody!

Respected Contributor

It's a slow week here, too. I used up

.5 oz of Peter Thomas Roth's 24 K Gold Mask

I love Peter Thomas Roth's Irish Mud Mask. I felt a big difference immediately right after masking.  But for this Gold Mask, sadly, it didn't do anything for me.

Happy Friday, Beauties!

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday! 

This week I got through a bottle of The Ordinary Hylauronic Acid and replaced with the same. I love it! I also used up one of the Perfect Gel Polish. It was the one that is a clear pink and it’s the smaller size. I use this as my base coat. 

Have a a great weekend! 

Trusted Contributor

I used up my IT CC CREME AND NARS MATTE LIP PENCIL.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday everyone!

I used up Suave Body Wash in Wild Cherry Blossom scent. Won’t buy that scent again because it smelled artificial. They compared it to B&BW Cherry Blossom scent. It was not superior. Replaced with Le Petit Marseillais Body Wash in White Peach Nectarine scent. 

A GWP Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara was tossed after 6 months use & replaced with same.

A GWP Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer was tossed. The sample tube was very drying on me and I didn’t like it. But a sample tried on from a tester bottle at Ulta was smoother and not drying, (which I was expecting from the sample). Might consider a travel size to purchase when I finish using Lancôme La Base Pro tubes I have,

A sample tube of Lancome Energie de Vie Eye Cream — it was nice, cooling to eye skin area, but main ingredient is water. Replaced with a sample jar of Lancôme Renergie eye cream from my stash.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼