Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week?

Very slow week for me but I'm close on a couple other things.

Bliss Foot Patrol foot cream - full size.  This was just meh.  Nothing I would purchase again.  I will need to buy a footcream when I go out this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Trusted Contributor

Wow, good job so many in the group with long lists.  Opened a Chanel mascara primer and the tube fell apart.  In trash - too bad.  Was part of a special promotion and was included with a mascara so not out $$ for this one.  Have great weekends!

Respected Contributor

Hello All You Beauties!!

It was a pretty good week here so here is my list:

1. White Shoulders Cologne 4oz spray. I have another in my closet so that's a good thing. This is my go to fragrance for everyday. Been wearing this for about 35 years.

2. Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado Oil Bath and Shower gel 16.9oz. This is a great line when I can find a deal on it. I now replaced with Yves Rocher Lily In the Valley shower gel. I like this scent for spring/summer.

3. Bath& Body Works Gardenia & Spring Rain gentle foaming hand wash. Replaced with French Lavender B&BW hand wash. Both scents are nice, but I am sure they are limited stock.

4.ELF Daily Face Cleanser 3.7oz. This is ok to use in times I run out of my other cleansers. I don't know if I'll repurchase. I replaced with Yves Rocher White Botanical Mousse Cleanser.

5. Skinn Cosmetics Restore C+ Vitamin Concentrate. I will not be purchasing this as I didn't notice any difference. 

Have A Super Weekend and I'll see you all next Friday Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum - Really like this and replaced with the same.

Decluttered:

Vapour Stratus Soft Focu Skin Perfector - Got this as part of a Beauty Heroes box so I didn't pay full price.  But it still makes me sad that I have to pass this on.  It makes me so itchy.  I think it's the titanium dioxide.

Perricone MD No Blush Blush - Another one that I am passing on because it makes me itchy.

NeoStrata Sheer Physical Protection SPF 50 - Another pass-on that makes me itch.

I finally am realizing that these products are not good for me and am passing them on to someone else that could get use out of them.

Super Contributor

Hello Beauties,

This week I cleaned out the nail polish bin, out went: two OPI's, two Essie and one Avon. Also tossed an old Burt's Bees Pink Blossom Tinted Lip Balm.

Wishing all you Beauties a nice weekend and happy May.

Respected Contributor

Not much for me. I used up a couple Kerastase shampoo sample packets this wk - their new Aura Botanica line. Smells wonderful for anyone wondering. I am a die hard wen lover/user, but over the course of using it since June of last year I have learned that my oily scalp def needs a good shampoo cleansing a several days a week or it's not happy. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Ladies:

I have been busy so haven't posted the past few weeks but I have been saving my empties to stay relevant on this thread:-)

Here is my list:

Nivea Moisturizing Body Wash-Care & Happiness, this is my favorite but have a hard time getting this scent, they are always out when they are on sale, I have my backup of the regular Nivea Body Wash

Signature Club A-cucumber meltdown, this is a personal favorite, replaced with my backup stash

TRESemme Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner- replaced with same, I like this product and they were on sale

IntinsivEYE Vitamin C Extract makeup wipes- replaced with Dead Sea Elements wipes

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great weekend:-) it's going to be 93 degrees here today....
Contributor

I finished

Honey, Honey Healing Body Creme from Perfectly Posh

Moisturize 911 caffeinated tightening face creme from Perfectly Posh

Photo Finish from Smashbox (sample)

Esteemed Contributor

I used up an E.O. face wash.  I was using it on my face and realized it would be better to use the rest of it up as hand wash.  I need face wash made specifically for dry, congested skin, not "everyone." 

I also got rid of what was left of an Elariia body cream, in one of those tiny jars they used to have in sets.  I saved the jar though, as it is glass and I have a use for it.

That's it for this week.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@NativeJax It hit 88 here this PM on LI! Woman Surprised

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼