Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/6?

@tototwo 

I added a little info about Glow Reveal...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!!!!  I only used up:

Secret ball deodorant. I prefer the full size but nice for the gym bag.  That’s it.  Replaced with a full size secret.

Just arrived in Myrtle Beach. Maybe I’ll use a few things up this week.  It was iffy all week if we could come because of Dorian, but it was sunny and beautiful today.  Hope everyone has a great week!

Valued Contributor

Hello to all.  This week I used up:

Paula's Choice Ultra Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum (I wish she would shorten the names of her products!).  I've been using this for years and always have a replacement ready.

Another conditioner from my Garnier Nutrisse haircolor boxes.  Down to 4 from the 8 I had in my stash.

Tossed:  A Milani lipstick that was old.  I loved the color but can't stand the scent of the Milani lipsticks.

Enjoy your weekend!

Honored Contributor

@tototwo 

I checked Target's website this morning and there's a "buy one get one 50% off" deal on Lumene.

I pounced.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Stark Everlasting Smooth Infusion - This was my 2nd bottle of it and I do really like it, especially during the summer. It's light and smells really fresh. But I can't say that it's something I can't live without.

Drunk ElephantA-Passioni Retinol Creme sample - This is pretty strong and I've been using Retin-A for about 8 years so I'm not a newbie to retinoids. I considered purchasing it since I'm running out of my prescription but I went with the Obagi Retinol cream, which has been around longer. 

Boscia Peppermint Blotting Linens - This is a staple for me and I have more in the stash. I will repurchase it at the next sale.