Highlighted
Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/4

TGIF Beauties,

Wishing you all a safe and happy Labor Day weekend. This week I used up;

Bare Minerals Prime Time Eye Lid Primer  A staple. Replaced with same.

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Make Up Remover  Another staple. Replaced with same.

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/4

This week I used up-

TOVA Signature fragrance 3.4oz- my favorite, more in the stash

Hope in a Jar 1oz- just OK, now using Miracle Worker

a bar of lavendar bath soap- replaced with H2O bath soap

Honored Contributor

I used up the following:

White Rain Boutique Collection Foaming Facial Cleanser - full size. This was actually quite nice and was only $1.00 for a full size.  It did a good job removing all my make-up and eye make-up without burning my skin/eyes or drying me out.  Apparently this is a line made for Dollar Tree but I found it in a bin at my local super market.  I replaced this with SSC C Clean.   

Chantecaille Magnolia blossom and jasmine moisturizer - trial size tube.  Blech.  This was an alright moisturizer but the smell was horrible.  I have no idea how much a full size of this would be as I know this brand is expensive.  I wouldn't use it again if they gave it to me. 

Suave Luxe Style Infusion Plump Hairspray for Volume - full size.  I really loved this when I first tried it.  Then I thought it was just okay as I used the can up.  I replaced this with the same as I bought 2 cans but I'm not sure I'd buy it again. The price is excellant so it's worth a try. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends:

Used up:

June Jacobs Brightening Moisturizer-  Really like this. Another great product from my Beauty DNA subscription. Great lemon smell, and hydrated nicely. Would buy again but have a stash to use up first.

Ivory Simply Lavender Showergel- DH used this up. Replaced with others from stash.

Sample Size Borghese Fango Active Face Mud- Have a full size already

Philosophy Be a Peach Handsoap-Nice, opened up a Fresh Cream Handsoap. Only 2 more handsoaps in stash! WooHoo!

Have a Good Weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Super Contributor

This week I used it a lot: a philosophy purity 32 ounce bottle, body shop body butter Nivea lotion,hopein a tube.
Esteemed Contributor

I used up a box of Clairol Professional hair color in the 4NN brown shade. It's OK and I have a few in my beauty stash that I mix with 5NN. I use a half a box of hair color to do a root touch up so since I mix to shades, I use 1/4 of a box at a time.

I gave my daughter a couple of Quo eyeshadow palettes. I'm not crazy about the shimmer on some of these eye colors and think she would like them better than me.

Regular Contributor

Hello All

16 oz BBW Sugar Scrub-- I finally had to toss the last bit of this. It was nice, but the oil in it kept leaking out of the container. It also made the tub very slippery.

14 oz Bliss Naked Body Butter--I liked this. It worked just as well as my HG Cetaphil. It is a bit more expensive than Cetaphil. I would buy again if I saw it on sale.

Respected Contributor

I used up the last dollup of my big 4 oz. tube of Dr. D's Tinted Day Cream, and a pump jar of her Age Corrector Firming Foundation.  Gotta get the Foundation on her site, as the Q  no longer sells it.  

I also used up the last of her MD33.  I really like that stuff too, but not so sure I will reorder unless I can get a new jar transfered into an air tight container of some kind.  Maybe I could use my empty Collagenesis Creme Reverse jar?  Why she keeps some products in pumps & tubes, and then puts her "baby" in an open jar is beyond me.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey