Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/27?

I finished a jar of Peter Thomas Roth unwrinkle night cream last night. He has discontinued this which makes me angry. I have two more jars in my stash so that’ll last me a while.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used up:

-a B&BW body wash, in Strawberry Sparkler.  Not sure how old it was, but it's gone now.

-a sample Volition Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pad.  No need to buy this.  Just mix a 50/50 solution of ACV and water and use a cotton pad.

-a Tony Moly Ceramide sheet mask.  I like this for light hydration.  Don't think Ulta carries them anymore though.

-a mini of the PUR Fully Charged Mascara.  This was okay.  Did not do anything great for my lashes, and it did flake a bit after a few hours of wear.  Was not terrible, but not impressive.  

-an EcoTools makeup sponge.  This sponge tore the first time I washed it and did not last long.  Would not recommend.

Tossed:

-a Burt's Bees lipstick in shade "Juniper Water."  Had it for awhile, and it was not smelling right.  But I do really like the color, so I replaced it with another of the same lipstick.

That is all this time.  Have a great weekend!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up: Covergirl Aquasmooth foundation in Creamy Natural- I have repurchased this many times, but this time I actually replaced it with Classic Ivory which seems to be a better color match, not quite so yellow on me. I also have an almost brand new Makeup Revolution stick foundation to use up

BBW Vanilla Bean Noel body spray 8oz- this is a nice scent, but I've decided that I like others better so I don't think I'll repurchase this coming season

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

@rnmom-- two thumbs up for the AquaSmooth foundation.  This has been my go-to foundation for decades.  I've tried a zillion other foundations over the years, but always have Ivory AquaSmooth on hand.

Used up:

Amara Beauty Retinol Cream.  I have this and the Amara Beauty Vitamin C serum on auto-ship, so love it and, of course, replaced with same.

That'ssssssssssss all folks!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@tototwo -I keep trying other foundations too and keep coming back to the Aquasmooth. I had stopped using it for a bit because the Creamy Natural just wasn't a good color match, my face always looked so yellow compared to my neck, but I want to give the Ivory a good try because I think if that works color wise then I will just stick with the Aquasmooth and stop bothering to try new ones

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone!

Used up completely a Lancome Kitten Heel eyeshadow that came in a quad with a Blushing Tresor blush. It showed up better when the brush was wet to apply it. Looks similar to Urban Decay Fireball eyeshadow.

Almost used up a NARS Orgasm mini blush that came with a Laguna bronzer. It's got a 1/4" left in the pan on one corner!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Soap & Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel - I come back to this periodically. I like the way it smells and the bottle lasts several months. Replaced with a BBW shower gel that was on super discount. 

Respected Contributor

Just one thing: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Cream!

That's it!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield