Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/25?

Happy Friday Beauties,

This week I used up;

Yves Rocher Violet Rice Silky Shower Cream-8.4oz  Loved this, it had a very light floral, yet clean fragrance. Will repurchase.

What did you use up this week?

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/25?

Alba Organics Very Emollient Body Lotion - full size.  I'd never buy this again.  It contained acids so I thought it might be a cheaper alternative to Amlactin but it didn't work at all.  I bought Amlactin again and won't stray.

Dial FroYo Yogurt Body Wash - full size.  This was okay but not something I'd buy again.  I replaced with a really cheap White Rain while I wait for my Philosophy order to arrive.     

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

H2O shampoo hotel size- too drying, now using SCA shampoo/conditioner, my favorite

Crest toothpaste travel size- now using Crest herbal Mint in a bottle, my favorite

This week I threw out -

One Smashbox eyeshadow which was crumbling

Contributor

My list is for the last two weeks. There are a few things on this list that I never thought I was going to get to the bottom of. 

Elf Vanilla Coconut Hand Soap, 6.76 oz. - Not a repurchase. It was an ok scent, but kind of drying. 

BBW Crisp Cucumber Hand Sanitizer, 8 oz. - Love this! I had this on my desk at work. This bottle lasted all spring and summerr and had the most refreshing scent. To bad that it was discontinued.

BBW Bella Flora Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. - This had a nice, light scent. 

Philosophy Begin Again Tangerine Shower Gel, 24 oz. - Great fresh and fruity scent for summer. Never thought I would get to the bottom of this bottle.

Booth's Walnut Shell Body Scrub, 16 oz. - This had also been in the shower for quite a while. Not a harsh scrub and it worked well. Smelled good enough to eat.

Bed Head Epic Volume Conditioner, 16 oz. - This was a decent conditioner. Also took forever to use up. I thought I was near the end of this bottle 3 weeks ago and still managed to get a lot out of it. 

Aquafresh Cavity Protection Toothpaste, 3 oz. - Dollar store toothpaste. Like the size of this for traveling. 

Revlon Silver Eye Shadow - Tossed. This was old and a bit to shimmery for my liking. It was about 40% used when it craked in the container, then it just got too messy to use.

Mary Kay Navy Eye Liner Sample - Tossed. This was also old and had dried out. 

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a Cereve facial cleanser. I like that it's unscented and doesn't contain methoisothiazolinone as a preservative. I will probably repurchase this when I finish some other unscented cleansers.

IT Cosmetics CC cream SPF 50. I used up the 1 oz tube. I will replace this with the big tube from my beauty stash. This is my HG facial sunscreen foundation product. I have another 1 oz. tube and a 2.53 oz tube in my beauty stash so I think I'm stocked up for at least a year or more.

I didn't use up a bottle of M.A.C. Turquatic eau de toilette (the smaller bottle) but I transfered this to another spray bottle. I really dislike the plastic edges on the Turquatic bottle as it has sharp edges and is uncomfortable to hold in my hands. This bottle needs a redesign!

Trusted Contributor

Just used up a Boscia Blotting Linen in Peppermint.  Replaced with the lavender version.  This is a must have for my oily skin.  Will continue to repurchase.  

Regular Contributor

I used up a 2.2 oz Josie Maran Infinity Creamy Oil. I opened up my last one. It was part of an AD package.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used up:

Laura Geller Balance and Brighten- I really like this and have several more in stash but also have other powders. Not sure what I'm opening next. Need to play with the stash a little. Boy did this last a long time. I really got my moneys worth!

Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM- A favorite,.Opened more from stash.

Philosophy Pineapple Coconut 3 n 1- Nice, opened up a Philosophy Autumn Air from stash.

Have a good week all.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24