Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/22?

Happy Friday Bauties 

I hope you all had a goood and productive week. Happy Autumn to everyone! This week I used up;

Body Natural Cocunt Milk Shower Gel - 3.6oz   Very watery. This came in a bath set you can get around the holidays a Wal-Mart. I would not purchase this for myself. Not good quality.

Bath and Body Works Oahu Coconut Sunset Body Lotion - 3oz  Purchased from a semi-annual sale a few years ago.

Bath and Body Works Oahu Coconut Sunset Fine Fragrance Mist - 3oz  Also purchased from a semi-annual sale. Both have been discontinued.

Equate (Wal-Mart Brand) Nail Polish Remover   Repurchased.  Replaced with same.

That's it for me :-)  What did you use up this week?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/22?

Hi, @joseygirl and beauties,

This week I used up

Que Bella Dead Sea Mud Mask (one sample package).  It feels like the Loreal Musd Mask when applying, but after I washed it off, it does not leave my skin feeling soft or squeaky clean.  So, I will definitely not purchase the full size.

Acure Day Cream (sample size).  I got it from the Target Beauty Box, and it says for normal or dry skin. I have oily skin, but I tried it anyway. It is definitely not for me. Too oily.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (full size, pink).  It is my go-to makeup remover. Purchased another one.

Have a great weekend, Beauties!

Honored Contributor

I finally have a couple things to report.  LOL

Josie Maran Body Butter - big mamma jamma size.  This was a gift to me and I have another in my linen closet I replaced it with.  This one was unscented.  I love this body butter. 

Benefit Dandelion Lipgloss - full size.  Probably 2 years ago I bought a set of 4 glosses from HSN.  This is the last of that set.  I would not buy them again.  The only color I loved from the set was Sugarbomb.  The rest were just okay. 

Respected Contributor

Hello Everyone,

Here are a few items I used up this week. 

1.Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist 1oz size. I love this fragrance, but I have a few other scents  to use up before purchasing this again.

2.Yves Rocher Apricot Rosemary bath and shower gel. 13.5oz

I have some other scents in the shower I am using now. This is nice shower gel, but it seems to go so fast.

3. e.l.f. eyeshadow base in sheer. I read on here someone used this so I gave it a try. It's not bad for the cost. I would buy again. 

4.Tarte foundation brush. This is about 4 years old and I've used it a lot. I cleaned this frequently, but it's now time to toss it out. I noticed this week that hairs were falling out, so that means it's lived out its usefulness. I have several brushes in my drawer so I won't need to buy any right now. I will say this brush was a very good brush.

Well, Happy Fall and enjoy the weekend. It's very hot here in Wisconsin. 90's today and tomorrow with a heat index of over 100. I can't believe we have to have the A/C on this late in September. 

See you all next Friday~~

Esteemed Contributor

This week I had a little accident.  I'd put some products I wanted to use up in a container, and that container fell into a tub of bleach water I was soaking stuff in.  I'd like to consider it a happy accident, because now I don't have to agonize over whether or not to continue using this stuff or just throw it away:

-8 Avon sample-sized lipsticks

-3 Avon Glazewear lip gloss samples

-2 full-size Avon lip glosses

-1 Revlon lipstick

-4 eyeliners

Unfortunately, I also had a nearly-new pack of baby wipes sitting on top of that container, so that fell in too.  I use them to clean off my makeup brushes in between shampoos, and to clean my face on occasion when I am too lazy or too exhausted to do the whole routine.  So I also lost a pack of unscented Huggies baby wipes.  Smiley Sad  RIP  (Replaced with same...it was a quick mourning period. Smiley Very Happy )

That's it for this week.  I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Image result for squirrel autumn

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny  It was over 90 degrees here yesterday.  Not sure what the temp is today, but it's almost as bad.  I live in the midwest as well.  

I like that Elf shadow primer alright, but I like the Milani one better.  If you have a Target, a Meijer or a Kroger nearby, you may want to see if they carry it.  It's about $6.  Since the Milani tube has almost 3 times as much product as the Elf tube, the price is comparable.  But the Milani product outperforms the Elf.  The shadows go on truer and they have a longer wear time with the Milani primer, and are less likely to be gathered in the crease at the end of the day.

I heard about it from YouTuber EmilyNoel83.  She could use any eyeshadow primer she wants, but I always see her using the Milani primer whenever she applies eyeshadow.

Image result for milani eyeshadow primer

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

Good afternoon and happy fall! 

This week I used up

Lancôme Bi-Facil 4.2 Ozs. bottle eye makeup remover replaced with same

Lancôme sample jar of Rénergie Lift Multi-action Eye Cream replaced with sample tube of Lancôme Visionnaire Yeux Cream.

Will repurpose the empty sample Lancôme jar and add some Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-action Night Cream to use for travel.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Kahina Giving Beauty Moroccan Rose Beldi Soap - Got this in a special Beauty Heroes box (which I shouldn't have purchased cause Lord knows I didn't need it) because I was curious about beldi soap.  It was interesting but too cumbersome to use regularly.  I wouldn't repurchase it and definitely not at full retail.

Stowaway Cosmetics Creaseless Concealer - This is the 2nd tube I've used and like it.  The tube is tiny but lasts a long time because you really only need a pinprick of product. I find it comparable to the IT Bye Bye Undereye.  I will repurchase it later since I have a couple of samples of other concealers to finish up first.

Tossed:

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover - I can't remember when/how I got this and I haven't used it so it's going in the trash.

Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment - This is mostly finished by my kids but it's well past the expiration.  I prefer to just use Paula's Choice BHA lotion when I have a blemish.  

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauties!

This week I ended up tossing a L'Oreal LA Lip Palette. In theory this was great, but I never reached for it as much as I thought I would and the product was a tad drying to my lips. I love a great eye palette, but just like my lipstick in a bullet I guess!

Used up a package of  Neurogena Cleansing wipes and replaced them with the Walgreen's version.

Enjoy the weekend! 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday everyone.  This week finished a Benefit They're Real Mascara.  I have a friend who told me this was the best mascara she's ever used. Unfortunately, I didn't feel this way about it .  Have great weekends!!