Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/21?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all made it throught the week safe and sound and wil be having a wonderful weekend  This week I used up;

Philosophy Candy Can 3-in-1 - 16 oz  I enjoyed the fragrance . It was a wonderful hot weather pick me up. I don't know that I would repurchase due to the cost. 

Yves Rocher 360 Mascara  Good. Would repurchase.

That's it for me. What did you use up?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/21?

Good Morning @joseygirl!

I used up:

a mini sprayer size (1.2ml) of La Vie Est Belle Perfume.  I really liked it.  I may purchase the full size in the future.

a mini size (.67 oz) of Whamisa Green Tea Serum Toner.  This is a part of K-beauty kit I got from Target.  It is pretty nice.  I have another bottle from a different kit.

Tossed:

a mini size of Whamisa Green Tea Clay Mask. This is from the same K-Beauty kit.  But the clay had a playdoh texture and it was impossible to spread around the face. 

Ulta Beauty Blush and Highlight Kit.  I got this in 2017, which is not too long ago, but it already smells bad. So, off in the trash it goes.

Have a great weekend, Beauties!

Respected Contributor

Jergens Wet SKIN Moisturizer- Done until next summer for tan enhancing

SKINN  Lip Scrub-  Tossed  sugar crystals dissolved

Skin mate  Shave Cream-Replaced with Equate Mens at half price

Respected Contributor

Only toothpaste for me this week:

Crest Brillance 2-Step 

and

Crest Glamorous White, replaced with same.

I have decided to just go back to white Strips, would not buy the 2-step program again.

Have a great weekend everyone!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

Happy Friday to all!

This week I used up:

Jergen's daily glow moisturizer.  This is a must-have for me, so I always have a few in my stash.

My Curology prescription cream.  I love this subscription service and the price is excellent.  Mine contains tretinoin, azelaic acid and niacinamide.

Rusk W8less Plus hairspray.  I like this as well as my favorite, Elnett, which I am now using.  

Hope you all have a fun and relaxing weekend!

Respected Contributor

Nexxus Shampoo  I have 4 other shampoos rotating in shower 

Dove Conditioner  same as above

Suave Mandarin Body Wash liked and would repurchase. Have some weird Nivea body wash that reminds me of shaving cream in a shaving cream can in shower now 

Suave Moroccan Sea Salt Spray i limped through using this up. 

Threw away various lipsticks because common sense kicked in and told me I would never wear them. 

Regular Contributor

I used up a bottle of Loccitane Citrus Verbena shower gel. I have more in my stash but I replaced it with the original verbena. It is so fresh and invigorating!! That’s all for me!! Have a great weekend everybody!!!

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday Beauties!

I used up L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette shade. Replaced with same but in Light Brunette shade.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I used up PRT facial serum, the red color one?--and tossed out a bag full of perfume samples from years of collecting--got rid of bottles of perlier fragrance as well as a few tubes of body lotion----used up Korres body lotion, the bergamont and pear--finally. Got rid of some spray body smelly stuff too--Made a pretty good dent in the bathroom .