Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/20?

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up a package of Corsrx Acne Pimple Patches.  It is a little ridiculous to still get pimples at my age, but that is the way it goes.  I have more of the Pimple Patches in my stash.

That is all for me this week. How about you?

Have a great weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/20?

Nope, not ridiculous to me.  At 70, I still get a pimple now and then.  Last week I had a doozy right in the middle of my right cheek.  It never ends.

This week I used up:

Amara Beauty Retinol cream -- I have this on auto-ship, so replaced with same.

BBW Shower Cream in "Cactus Flower" -- decided I didn't like the cream in a tube, so went back to BBW Shower Gel in "Magic in the Air."

Garnier Root Boost Hair Mousse.  Finally found a CVS on the other side of town that had this product, so I bought the last 3 bottles they had.  Apparently, I like this a lot.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I used up a trail size of Too Faced Dam girl mascara. I have the full sized locked and loaded!  I'm also at the last dregs of my discontinued holy grail Laura Gellar baked elements foundation. One left in the stash, then I will have to rewrite my entire life LOL.

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday beauties!

I used up:

Bonnie Bell Lip Smacker in Vanila Coke flavor- I bought an 8 pack of these in different soda flavors because my sons wanted root beer and grape flavors. I replaced it with a regular Coke flavor.

Avalon Organics Vitamin C cleansing milk 8.5oz- I really like this and have repurchased it several times. I replaced it this time with a Pacifica rose cleanser which I don't like nearly as much so I guess I need to go back to the Avalon organics.

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Respected Contributor

Equate Travel Cleansing Towelettes. Since opened used them up. Tried two a couple of times and did not find  any make up left. Followed with a  microfiber face cloth.

SKINN A. M. Cleanser- I tend to used up the P. M. faster  i did replace. I wish they came in 12oz as before offered in that size.

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone!  I sure look forward to this thread.  Love reading about the products you use and the mini reviews.  Smiley Happy

This week I used up:

City Lips clear plumping gloss.  I don't see that it's doing much plumping, but my lips have less noticeable lines and they are less dry now that I apply it morning and night.

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5 in 1 styling cream.  I like this a lot and have one in my stash.  I don't use it every day so it last me a very long time.

Living Proof Anti Frizz styling cream.  Didn't like this one so much so not replacing.

Tossed:

InStain blush in Toile by the Balm.  This color didn't work great for me and I have way too many blushes to use up.

That's it for this week.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Valued Contributor

Used up a sample size Chanel Le Volume mascara. Not my favorite, but I use up sample sizes in my travel makeup bag (in hotels every week for work).

Also used up a deluxe sample size La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask. This was nice enough, this, also, was in my travel bag. But I prefer the regular La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream, which is what I use at night at home.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Beauties- I used up method refreshing body wash.  Just ok, I prefer Korres.  Unfortunately I have two more in my stash, so I’ll be using them for a while.

I also used up Aveeno Baby calming comfort lotion.  Very rich and creamy.  Will purchase this one again.

Honored Contributor

Used up the 14 oz jar of rosemary, mint First Aid cream-----have 2 more to go!!!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used Up!

Skinn Olive & Enzyme Cleansing Cloths- favorite kind, love the way they work and smell, replaced with It Brand Makeup wipes from stash, they are ok but am already missing the Skinn ones.

8 oz. Philosophy  Miracle Worker Cleanser and Mask- nice, replaced with a 2 oz. size of the same from stash.

C. Booth Skin Below the Chin Body Lotion in Spun Sugar- nice formula but the scent was just meh, replaced with Trader Joe's Pumpkin Body Butter from stash.

Philosophy The Produce Man 3 n 1- I used this up as handsoap, I really enjoyed this pear scent and wish I had more in the stash to put in the soap dispenser, replaced with Philosophy Chilled Ginger Tea.

Gave Away:

Human + Kind Body Souffle- received this in my Fab Fit Fun Box, I gave it to my future DIL to enjoy.

Have a nice weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24