Occasional Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/18?

I have a dumb question. Does the Thicker Fuller Hair Thickening Cream actually help your hair to be thicker and grow or does it plump your hair to make it appear thicker when styling?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Hi beauties - - I used up:   

OPI start to finish  -  my favorite base/top coat.  Need to replace. 

Josie Maran argon oil sample -  from the Q’s beauty bag in May.   This was the sample size, I have other items to finish, not sure I would repurchase.  Ok for a freebie.  

Lavendar sugar scrub -  this was a gift, smelled wonderful, but it is so darn oily and dangerous in the shower.  Finally tossed it.  Not worth a fall!

Have a great weekend ladies!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good evening, Ladies. I used up my twin pack of Neutrogena makeup remover cloths, but not repurchasing. I kinda liked the idea of a quick cleanse if I was lazy and didn't wear makeup all day, but my face just never felt clean. Anyone use cleansing cloths and feel their face is left with a slight film? ***Oh, tough keeping the package closed so wipes stayed wet. 

Respected Contributor

@TrueBlue1 wrote:

I have a dumb question. Does the Thicker Fuller Hair Thickening Cream actually help your hair to be thicker and grow or does it plump your hair to make it appear thicker when styling?

Thanks!

@TrueBlue1 Use the @ sign and the poster's name that way they will see your question. 

I don't have an answer for that. @ALRATIBA should be able to answer it.

Respected Contributor

@Brilliana wrote:

I used up my 3rd jar of IT Cosmetics Confidence in a cream, and had my 4th ready to go.  Love this stuff. I also bought a Confidence in A Night Cream.  Haven't tried it yet, but I'm hopeful!

@Brilliana Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately the IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream doesn't agree with my acne prone skin. But I am glad that you find a product that you love!

Honored Contributor

@TrueBlue1 

No - doesn't make your hair GROW thicker .... but whatever it does - after using shampoo, conditioner and serum - you hair looks and feels much fuller.  

And - it stays that way all day.  

I use a few things from their product line and have for years (occasionally trying something else - always go back to TFH).  

Shampoo

Conditioner

Thickening Serum

Gel

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

UD All Nighter Setting Spray XL - This is a staple for me, especially during summer and mask-wearing. Unfortunately the super-size wasn't available but the regular size was half price so I bought 2. I've tried other setting sprays but this is my favorite. The spray is very fine and distributes evenly. And there is no discernable scent (or maybe I've used it for so long that I've become nose-blind to it).

J. One Hana Cream - This was a gimmick that I fell for. The moisturizer looked like little pearls and was supposed to be enough for one use. But the cream itself wasn't anything amazingly different. And it was quite pricey even on sale. Glad to be done with it. Going back to an old favorite, Jordan Samuel Performance Cream.

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday, Beauties!

I had oral surgery this morning and between recovering from the general anesthetic, the meds, ice packs and trying to eat soup, it's been a day!  Hope you're all safe and well.  Thinking of those on the west coast and my temporary discomfort is nothing.  Sending supportive thoughts your way.  Heart

I didn't use up anything this week but I tossed two makeup brushes that I never use and the rest of a bottle of Chanel Allure perfume.  I wore this for a while but it just seems too heavy for me these days.  I'm liking clean scents and have been enjoying Dossier Floral 1 which is a dupe for Dolce & Gabana Light Blue.

Honored Contributor

@laurelei   Hope you're feeling better this morning. Speaking of perfume, with masks, no one else can sniff that I'm wearing it. I've always enjoyed wearing perfume, have many different scents, but have only given myself a tiny spritz when I remember. Some bottles certainly will go bad before the mask issue is over.

Ladies, are you wearing your perfume anyway?

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

C. Booth Skin Below the Chin Fresh and Clean Scent Body Cream- This is an older product that's been sitting in the stash for quite some time, and is most likely discontinued. The formula was nice but not my favorite scent. Replaced with Trader Joe's Pumpkin Body Butter from the stash.

@laurelei Hope you are starting to feel better! 

@Shanus Yes, I am wearing my perfume anyway!

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24