Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/18?

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up a tube of Cleansing Story Aloe Deep Cleansing Foam.  This is a Korean brand that I got from TJ Maxx.  It is a great face wash/makeup remover. It really deep clean the skin. But it also leaves my skin feeling dry.  So, it will not be a repurchase for me.

That is all I used up this week. Share your empties and tosses!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/18?

Used up an old Wen spring honey lilac styling creme. Love how it makes my hair smell! Ordered another from the Bay.

Also used up Avon Cool Confidence deo. relaced with same from my stash.

Still not using many beauty products.

Respected Contributor

Used up It Cosmetics Your Lips But Better Lip Liner in Romantic Rose. I love this but so expensive for what you get. Anyone know of a dupe?

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes.

That was all! Better than nothing I guess! Stash is way down!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone.  I have a 2 week total:

Amlactin Cream - full size.  This is my HG for getting rid of the chicken skin on the back of my upper arms.  I replaced with the same.

Up & Up version of Cetaphil - full size.  I use this cleanser every morning when I have no make-up on my face.  I replaced with the Meijer version.

Clean Skin Perfume - full size.  I love, love, love this scent from D'Lish.  It's definitely one of my faves and I need to purchase another.

Tarte BB Foundation - full size.  I did not care for this at all.  I bought it accidentally thinking I was purchasing the BB tinted primer.  This was too thick.  I don't even think they make it anymore.  

Hope you all have a great weekend.

@Jacie , the only dupe I could find for that IT lipliner was by Charlotte Tilbury and was $2.00 more.  LOL  I would suggest going into a drugstore and looking at Essence and NYX lipliners.  Those are both really nice.  Or just spend some time looking at the drugstore brands and see if you can find something similar?  

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauties,

32. Oz Philosophy Amazing Grace shower gel. I have another, and I also have this is on auto delivery. I won't wash my hair with this as it leaves me flaky. I do like it in the tub or shower though.

Madison Reed sample shampoo and conditioner - finished. 

I have been diligent about going through my closet and using half full products before opening or replacing newer products. Unless I really hate the product; I try to find a use for it. I never did this before the pandemic. I just discarded the item. 

Have a good weekend! 

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday!  

Used up a jar (1.7 Oz.) of Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb that I was using as a night face cream. It's okay. 
Will return to using the Lancôme Visionaire Night Gel into Cream jar.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Just this morning, I used the last three pumps of my Thicker Fuller Hair Thickening Serum ... and then went to the stash in my linen closet and took out a fresh bottle.

I have two more in the stash and it's been discontinued - so in preparation for replacement product - I've been trying various gels from Walgreen's to find the one that works best.  

So far - I'm happy with all of them.  I guess a gel is a gel is a gel!

Esteemed Contributor

Also tossed a partially used bottle of polish remover and a small jar of mystery cream I came across while looking for new emery boards in my bathroom nail tote.

Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  I used up my Mario Badescu Buttermilk moisturizer.  Fortunately, I have another on hand.  Have a great weekend.

kindness is strength
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used up my 3rd jar of IT Cosmetics Confidence in a cream, and had my 4th ready to go.  Love this stuff. I also bought a Confidence in A Night Cream.  Haven't tried it yet, but I'm hopeful!