Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/16?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all had a great week and wil be having a safe and happy weekend. I did not use up anything this week. What did you use up?

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/16?

Hello!  Hope everyone had a great week and has a wonderful weekend.  I used up:

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Hand Cream - full size.  This was just okay but I didn't care for the smell.  I replaced it with Vaseline Intensive Care Health Hands Strong Nails.  Not love it either. 

Simple Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 - full size.  This is a decent moisturizer.  I replaced it with Rodan + Fields Reverse SPF 50.

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - full size. This has been my HG bronzer.  But because I'm always looking, I decided to give the IT Cosmetics Ombre bronzer a try.  So far, I really like the Too Faced better but I do love the IT brush that came with my bronzer.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This week I used up:

Lancôme Renergie Multiaction Lift Day Cream -- samples that came in a 1 week pamphlet

Ysatis body lotion

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer pencil in Dark Brunette -- replaced with same

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Used Up:

4oz Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, replaced with a larger version of same

Pantene Pro Series Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner,

I will buy this again next summer, really helped with "humidity hair"!

Replaced with Nick Chavez Full Volume Shampoo and Conditioner that I alternate with his Mesquite Shampoo and Conditioner. Set for fall/winter hair!!!!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I feel so accomplished this week!Woman Happy

I used up delux sample sizes of cleansers from Clinique (foaming sonic), Estee Lauder (perfectly clean) and soap and Glory - didn't love any of them.  Same indifference for the 3 sample size mascaras - Lancome Definicils, Marc Jacobs and Clinique.  Also tossed an old Clinique pore minimizer and a lip pencil from Jordana (love the retractable ones and will repurchase!).

Frequent Contributor

This week I used up:

Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum 2 fl oz - I usually mix a pump of this with a cheaper hair serum.  So far, it has kept away the split ends from my color-treated hair.  Replacing with a travel size of the same.

Estee Lauder Knowing Body Lotion 5oz - This is one of those empty containers that I can't bear to part with.  Glad I managed to use up the lotion though.  I could tell it was starting to separate.  Replacing with another opened Estee Lauder Pleasures Intense Body Lotion.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Protective Recovery Complex 7ml - This was just a sample bottle.  For some reason, it fought with my eye cream which would just move around on my skin and refuse to sink in. Replacing with an almost-done Dr. Denese Retinol Serum.

Thank you Joseygirl for starting this thread every week.  I love reading what other people have used up as well.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Fresh Cream spray fragrance 1oz- loved this, replaced with another

also gifted 4 lip glosses to my granddaughter

Super Contributor

Hello Beauties,

This week I used up a small soap from the Mirage Hotel,  I replaced it with another one. That is it.

Joseygirl thank you for starting us off. Wishing everyone a good week.

Respected Contributor

Hello All of You Beauty Gals,

I used up just a couple things this week.

1. Benefit boi~ing industrial concealer. I will more than likely re-purchase this as soon as I finish some of my other concealers.

2.Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye. This was a sample size in a GWP This is really a nice eye complex. It's kind of spendy though.

Well that's all for now.. have a nice weekend.

See you next week.