Highlighted
Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/13?

Happy Friday, Beauties! 

I didn’t use anything up this week. 

How owe about you? Share your empties.

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/13?

Well I don't know if this counts but last night I dropped and broke a bottle of Perricone acyl glutathione eye serum on my bathroom floor! NOT FUN!  Also not fun vacuuming up the mess at 10:30pm. I also finished a tube of Korres Olive Blossom body cream. Replaced both items with same from my stash.

Esteemed Contributor

I finished up:

-a 13.5 oz. bottle of Avon Moisture Therapy oatmeal body lotion.  It is light and unscented, which is nice.

-a sample packet of Christophe Robin Delicate Volumizing Shampoo with Rose Extracts.  Made my hair feel brittle, even while it was still wet.  Would not purchase this.

-a Badger lip balm, in Pink Grapefruit. 

-a bottle of The Ordinary's Niacinamide and Zinc.  Replaced with same.  This seems to help with little closed comedones.

That is all this time around.  I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Beekman Aloe&Iris Body Lotion - Replaced with Honeysuckle in stash.

Estes Lauder- GWP .5oz Day Cream and  Resilience Night Cream. Used it on a two week vacation and month later off and on.

SKINN-Take  the Weekend Off. Replaced with last jar. I like the product but not available on HSN

SKINN-Neck Armour Replaced with double the size and no longer available in 8oz. May switch to another, BE neck cream which I like also. Tired of the changes,lack of availability and hunting for products.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday!

Used up a 0.5 Oz. tube of Pür 4 in 1 Cloud Cream that I got as a skin care sample from Ulta.  I liked it but preferred it on my arms vs. face. I like my Lancôme Visionnaire gel to cream moisturizer instead. 

Used up a sample of Clinique Take the Day Off cleansing balm. 

It was okay but I felt that the Lancôme Crème Radiance took off my facial makeup much better.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Well I don't know if this counts but last night I dropped and broke a bottle of Perricone acyl glutathione eye serum on my bathroom floor! NOT FUN!  Also not fun vacuuming up the mess at 10:30pm. I also finished a tube of Korres Olive Blossom body cream. Replaced both items with same from my stash.

Oh no,@Grouchomarx, so sorry about the Perricone! 

I would love love to try the Korres Olive Blossom one day. I heard so many good things about it.

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I would love love to try the Korres Olive Blossom one day. I heard so many good things about it.

I can just ship you a 6 month supply if you like!  Ha ha, I got into a bad habit of hoarding the stuff for fear they'd discontinue it. Turns out they expanded the line like crazy, it's been very popular.  As for the Perricone I was pretty sad, it was like shredding dollar bills! Oh well I'm a clutz.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I can just ship you a 6 month supply if you like!  Ha ha, I got into a bad habit of hoarding the stuff for fear they'd discontinue it. Turns out they expanded the line like crazy, it's been very popular.  As for the Perricone I was pretty sad, it was like shredding dollar bills! Oh well I'm a clutz.

@Grouchomarx  Ha ha!! Same here. I hoard beauty products.  That is why I am on this thread, to help me remember to use up what I have before I buy more!

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday the 13th!!!   I used up:  -

Coppertone tube  spf 30  end of season won’t replace.

Garnier shampoo travel size

Venus razor - replaced with same

BBW magic is in the air lotion - will replace with another scent from stash.  I’m proud I have not purchased ANYTHING from the January or June BBW sale.  Woo hoo.

Thats all.  

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up:

Ulta Makeup Remover facial towels 25ct for sensitive skin- I don't use these often, just once in a while if I just want to wipe a bit of sunscreen, sweat or foundation off my face and I'm not wearing a full face of makeup. I really like these and have another one here to use.

Lottie London eyeliner pencil (brown)- this was a gel type liner that needed to be sharpened so I'm not sure of the exact name. I really liked it when I first got it, it glided on "like butter" and didn't budge but about halfway thru the pencil I couldn't sharpen it without it breaking off. I replaced it with a Kokie eyeliner that I think I'm going to like even better. 

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!