Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/9?

Hi, Beauties!  I've been busy traveling and visiting family for the past couple weeks, and I have missed you all.  Feel free to start this thread anytime whenever I am not around.

In the past couple weeks, I used up

Coopertone Face Sunscreen (It kind of sting my eyes.  I would not recommend this).

Australian Gold Botanical Sunscreen (Replaced with the same)

Clinique Moisture Surge (Replaced with Trader Joe's Moisturizing Cream. It is not as good as Clinique, but it is a lot cheaper.)

That is all for me.  How about you?  Share your empties.

Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/9?

Welcome back @momoftwo2007 and hello to everyone.

This week I used up:

Alpha skincare Revitalizing Body Lotion.  This is a staple for me so I had one in my stash.

Jane Iredale lipstick which was nice but I have a huge stash that I'm working through so won't replace this one.

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser.  I've used this for years but am switching to Neutrogena Hydroboost cleanser for sensitive skin. 

Native deodorant, can't remember name of scent but replaced with another Native scent.  Love this deodorant.  

That's it for this week.  Enjoy the weekend!

Respected Contributor

Welcome back @momoftwo2007 ! I was going to get the thread started if I didn't see one this morning, so thanks for getting it started for us!

I had a good week for a change, used up: BBW Twisted Peppermint body cream 8oz- one of the few BBW scents I still enjoy, I have one more in the stash

Pacifica Sea & C Love Vitamin Serum- this was a nice serum, it absorbed nicely and didn't make my face feel sticky like so many serums do. I can't tell where it really did anything though as far as brightening, etc. I have a Derma E serum and a Makeup Revolution serum here to work on before I buy more, but I am eyeing up some items from Ulta, especially the Ordinary now that it's there

Hand sanitizer from the dollar store 3oz- I had bought this for my son for at school and he didn't use it so it was in my car. I usually keep a small 1oz in my purse

Tossed my last Everyday Minerals shimmer eyeshadow- I got about 6 as a free gift when I ordered foundation a while back and just tossed the last one. I didn't care for any of the colors and while I like shimmer, these just had too much

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Respected Contributor

Used Up:

CeraVe Cleanser, replaced with same!

It Cosmetics Super-sized CC Cream, replaced with same!

That's it!

Have a great Sat/Sun

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

It Confidence in a Gel - Would buy again if came in a set. Used it with It Confidence in a  Cream. Have other stash to use.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hiya! 

Used up The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Body Wash. Replaced with Suave Cocoa Butter & Shea Wash.

Used up a travel sized Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer & replaced with same.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb - I really like this moisturizer in the summer. It's different than other gel creams. It's not too thin and watery, but not heavy. I have a tiny jar to finish up and would repurchase this in the future.

Dr. G Green Mild Up Sun SPF 50 - This was a nice Korean sunscreen. It was light but stayed in surprisingly well. No white cast. It came in a kit that my DH bought in Korea. I love Asian SPFs. 

Mario Badescu Cucumber & Aloe Facial Spray - I can't remember if I posted this already but I finished it. I have another in the stash. I will try the orange blossom scent next.

Respected Contributor

hey beauties 😀. This week I used up:

Dr Denese  hydroshield 4 oz. opened a miracle worker.  I will go back to hydroshield when others are used up.  No Dr D left in stash. 

Colgate total. Replaced with same.  

Tossed -  several old eye pencils.  Had a little reaction to something eye related. Old pencils and newer mascara got tossed.  Not worth it.  

Philosophy -  6 oz fresh cream.  Many varieties open and a few left in stash.  

@momoftwo2007  Glad you are back!!! Happy weekend ladies.