Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/7?

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up a full size jar of Clinique's Moisture Surge. And replaced with the same.  I love its light-weight feeling and I love it especially in the summer.

I used up sample size of Earth to Skin Tea Time Eye Cream and Belief's Eye Cream. I am not a fan of eye creams.  They feel too thick to me.  So I mixed them in with my face cream and use it on my face.

That is all for me this week.  Share your empties and tosses.  Have a great weekend!

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/7?

Good Morning @momoftwo2007  I used up & replaced Josie Maran Face Butter which I also use in place of an eyecream. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

32 oz. Philosophy Falling In Love Olive Oil Scrub- this is just ok, I prefer Philosophy's  Salt Scrub. Replacing with a salt scrub that I bought in Nashville last year on vacation at a restaurant called Sea Salt, can't wait to use it as soon as the power is back on!

Sending caring thoughts to all who were affected by the storm. Be well all. 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning all.  I seem to think I used up more than I can remember but if I did, it would have only been samples of stuff.  I know I used up:

MaryKay Under Eye Corrector - full size.  I really liked this product.  This is a peach colored "concealer" type product that I put under my eyes first and then used a full concealer over the top.  This really helped to combat my under eye dark circles.  I replaced it with Kaja Cat Nap which is horrible. 

ETA I thought of what else I used up, just this morning.  Duh:

Josie Maran Body Butter - travel size.  I love, love, love my body butter but this was the last of it.  There was even enough left to do my full body so I moved on to her Divine Drip.  I am giving Hempz a whirl because it's more economical.  We'll see how it stacks up against my JM.      

Hope everyone has a nice weekend and great week ahead.

@kathie66 , sorry you were in the path of the storm.  Hope power is restored soon and I hope you didn't suffer any other damage.     

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Thank you, and no damage thank goodness, just the inconvenience of power being out. I appreciate your kind words, have a good weekend!

Trusted Contributor

My power just came back on, along with my internet! 

Valued Contributor

Hope everyone is having a good day!

I used up a tube of theBalm tinted moisturizer (I always keep at least one back up).

I also threw out a couple blushes I never reach for - one was too sparkly and the other too warm toned.

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday beauties.  It’s been a long week here!  I used up:

BBW true blue spa foot cream.  This was thick and rich, but have many lotions still in rotation and opened already.  I liked the consistency of this foot cream.   I would replace.  

Clinique rinse off eye make up remover.  This was GWP size, I have a few of these left. 

I’m getting close on several items.....Thats is it my beauty friends.  Have a great weekend!  

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday to all!

This week I used up:

Two staples that I replaced with same:  Alpha Skincare Revitalizing Body Lotion and CeraVe PM moisturizer. 

Lavanilla body butter that came in a duo at Costco.  Nicely moisturizes but the scent is a bit too strong for me.  I use it sparingly and have another to use up but it won't be a repurchase.

Kristin Ess The One Conditioner.  This was okay but won't be repurchasing.  

That's it for this week.  Enjoy the weekend!  Glad to hear power is going back on for those affected.  

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday!

Only one thing for me this week!

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash, I really liked this. Seems to be helping my summer dried out skin! Not certain if it's a Dove Wintercare replacement or not! But, I am having a harder time locating Wintercare, I am sensing a discontinuation of the product in  the future. This would be a nice replacement!

A great weekend to all!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield