Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/25?

@Snoopp wrote:

Hello beauties

I finished a say yes to carrots body wash.  Will not repurchase since I have lots of Korres body washes in my stash. 

@Snoopp  Where do you buy your Korres body washes?  What are your favorite scents?

I saw some of their body washes at T.J. Maxx once, but didn't buy any.  I was so used to using B&BW body washes and heavily-scented stuff like that that I didn't think much of them when I sniffed one.  Now that I'm looking for more lightly-scented and natural stuff, Korres seems like something I might like.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

Tossed some L'Oreal concealers,an Almay brow pencil, a couple of Revlon brow pencils, and an NYX brow pencil.

Valued Contributor

Hello

i used up a tube of Philosophy Amazing Grace Body Butter. I think I bought it at Ulta last year. Have to say, I didn't like the consistency, but made myself use it up. This is one where I didn't cut the tube and scrape every last drop. I have some Philosophy I bought from QVC in a tub and I like the consistency better. I also used up Beekman Honeyed Grapefruit Facial Wipes. I don't use them often since I like to really wash my face. I save them for traveling or nights when I am too tired to go through my routine. I'll definitely buy more. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Starliteshine wrote:

Hello

i used up a tube of Philosophy Amazing Grace Body Butter. I think I bought it at Ulta last year. Have to say, I didn't like the consistency, but made myself use it up. This is one where I didn't cut the tube and scrape every last drop. I have some Philosophy I bought from QVC in a tub and I like the consistency better. I also used up Beekman Honeyed Grapefruit Facial Wipes. I don't use them often since I like to really wash my face. I save them for traveling or nights when I am too tired to go through my routine. I'll definitely buy more. 

@Starliteshine  I tend to use stuff like that up as foot cream.  Also stuff where I'm not overly fond of the smell.  If it's on my feet and I've got socks on, I can't smell it. 

Honored Contributor

mistri---I buy them from the website and use their ordering forms from the packet they send out every few months. Haven't seen  YR other than their website, but haven't looked either.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @wagirl.  Smiley Happy