Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/23?

Pericone Cold Eye Plasma- Came in a kit.  Replaced with vbeaute` Eye Never.

Valued Contributor

Used up a bottle of CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser (this is non foaming and very gentle). Replaced with same.

Also used up a bottle of Deva Curl Light Defining Gel, replaced with same (again) and also picked up a travel size bottle to go in my suitcase.

Tossed an old Bobbi Brown eyeshadow pallette that I never use.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up 3 face sheet masks and 1 foot sheet mask this week. I used up half a box of L'Oreal Preference in the shade 50 Santorini neutral brown to do a root touchup. I also gave my daughter my nice Catrice blushes and a highlighter (all made in Italy) and I got rid of 2 cans of Marc Anthony root touchup spray as those are not colorfast at all. Just touching your head accidentally and the stuff comes off on your hand. L'Oreal Root touchup spray is much better.

I also took a couple of Olay body washes that say that they are unscented but aren't and put them into hand wash bottles to use up as hand soap.

Respected Contributor

I used up a mascara and lip balm.  Also getting close to the bottom of several body lotions.   

Respected Contributor

I used the last drop of my argan milk and replaced it with the same from my stash. I ordered the TSV yesterday too so that will be my new stash. Also used the IT cosmetics superhero mascara yesterday and found it had started making huge clumps so I chucked it and will not repurchase. Never had that happen to a mascara before,

Respected Contributor

I am late to the party this week!

Used up:

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion, replaced with same 

Clinique Take The Day Off, replaced with same.

Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer, almost down to the last dropon 2 colors. Will not buy again, the formula wasn't for me.

Thats all! Have a great week!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finally.... used up Consult Beauty serum that did nothing for my skin---I cocktailed it with other things I am trying to use up and FINALLY , got to throw the botte away. No more buying that garbage line either!!! also a bottle of amazing grace shower gel too.

Frequent Contributor

Elf Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Face Palette  I received this in a Target beauty box last year and really liked it - Contour, blush and highlight in one and perfect for travel. I would definitely repurchase but I have a lot of other blush/contour/highlight products to use up first.

Elf Matte Lip - in Natural - another winner from Elf - not much product and very nuse color but I like the application and wear.

Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue Eau Intense - my go to summer fragrance, sad to see it empty

Sample size Buxom Mascara - I like this one pretty well although the brush is a little big.

Honored Contributor

I just used up:

Living Proof Anti Humidity Shield Spray,  I loved this in the past, but this last one seemed different.....Not sure I will buy again....

I also used up the last of my Purity Cleanser-need to re-order unless Dimitri has his Olive night cleanser in a bigger size, I love that one as well.

I also used up The Ordinary Niacinamide Serum-love this, so reasonably priced.....Like a lot of products from this line!

Trusted Contributor

Just like @Grouchomarx , I finished up a bottle of argon milk and have another two in my stash, and one coming any day now with the TSV.  Also used up a Dove beauty bar, and sent a Chapstick through the washing machine and dryer.