Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/15?

Happy Friday Beauties,

I was unable to use up anything this past week, however, I am low on several products. I am hoping i'll have a good list to report next week. Hope you had a better week. What did you use up?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/15?

Greetings Beauties! Used up just one item this week:

Peter Thomas Roth Laser Eye Serum - Liked this very much. Will definitely repurchase when the time comes. Replaced with Ole Henricksen eye cream from his 4th of July Grab Bag.

Wishing you all a glorious weekend. It has been unseasonably cool here in Ohio this week. Shades of Autumn weather - and we are loving it!

Super Contributor

Hello Beauties!!

Philosophy 3 in 1in Peach Belini (LOVED this one), replaced with 3 in 1 in Berry Tart

BE's Prime Time - replaced with same

It is also unseasonably cool here in CT- not sure this is August!!! LOL

Respected Contributor

TGIF Beauties!

LG Balance and Brighten - have a few travels size foundations open.

BBW Creamy Pumpkin hand soap - replaced with Lemon!

That's it. Have a great weekend ladies.

Trusted Contributor

I only finished one thing, which I might have already posted last week. Sephora Formula X mini in Thrilling. I really liked this on my toes for summer. Replaced with Zoya Shay, a nude. I wouldn't repurchase the Sephora one because I like the Zoya formula better. But I will see if Zoya has a similar color. I am also tossing 3 lip balms that are so old. Two EOs and one from Purlisse. I am replacing them with Waxalene, a non-petroleum balm. That's all!
Frequent Contributor

Hello Beauties!!

I used up the CamuCamu moisturizer and serum from Peter Thomas Roth, Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, and a Laura Gellar Lipstick in Riviera. Oh and two Mally Lipshines in Mally's Pout and Just Heaven!!

Cammybee

Respected Contributor

Loreal true match mineral makeup(opened New one) Mineral Veil (opened a new one) Filthy Farm Girl Soap ~in Filthy Vampire. (Opened Filthy Cowboy)
Honored Contributor

Gosh, I have not been on this thread in a while. What happened to Neela, the original OP?? No offense to the new one.

Used up:

Laura Mercier hydrating primer

Cotton balls - have a bag on hand (Walmart has a great price on this item)

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

On 8/15/2014 KatCat1 said:

Gosh, I have not been on this thread in a while. What happened to Neela, the original OP?? No offense to the new one.

Used up:

Laura Mercier hydrating primer

Cotton balls - have a bag on hand (Walmart has a great price on this item)

Neela went to nursing school, and said she would not be able to continue the tread. We all miss her and wish her luck and success.

Honored Contributor

I did not finish up anything this week but I'm close on a few things.

We all miss Neela and hope she is learning lots at school. I hope she finds time to pop in and say hi sometime.

I'm grateful to you, Josey Girl, for helping to keep this thread going. I really enjoy hearing about products others have used and what kinds of results they've had.