Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/12?

Used up:

ColourPop Brow Pencil in Dope Taupe - This was nice but I was totally surprised that I finished it so fast.  It cannot be retracted so it's a surprise.  Good thing I had another in my stash.  This is something that needs to be purchased 2 at a time.

Korres Body Butter Basil Lemon - Like this consistency and replaced with the same in another scent.  I bought a trio so this will be my last one.

Respected Contributor

I used up: Simple cleansing wipes 30 ct. I don't usually use facial wipes but I've used these up this summer on days when I'm not wearing makeup and don't want to do a whole facial cleansing routine, but just want to get the sweat and sunscreen off my face.  I replaced them with the double size SKINN, so I'm set for a while

BE Buxom lipgloss in Dolly- this has been kicking around for about 4 years and I finally used it up. I liked it, I just rarely use lip products. I have 3 lipsticks and one gloss here, and that is enough for now so I doubt I'll replace it any time soon. I'm more of a balm kind of girl and  I got the 4 pack of SKINN lip 6x balms, so I'll use those and save my lipsticks for church Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

Hi friends,

Used up:

Imagnez Clue River Honey Shower Cream- my last one used up as handsoap. Loved the scent! Replaced with Simple Pleasures from stash.

12 oz. WEN Sweet Almond Mint Replenishing Treatment Mist- replaced with Tea Tree from stash.

Neutrogena Sugar Scrub- would not repurchase think its discountined, replaced with the last one from stash.

Threw away:

NO-AD Sunscreen- old, time to pitch

Travel Size BBW Mint Julep Body Lotion- found this stuck in a cabinet had no scent anymore.

Have a good weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24