Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/12?

Happy Friday Beauties,

I did not use up anything this week. I have a couple of products on the hit list for next week. What did you use up? Hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend.

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/12?

I finally used up my Bath and Body Works Country Chic shower gel and I also 

finished a jar of Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 eye cream. Plus I emptied my Herbal Essences Hairspray with Lilly of the Valley Essence. 

That's it for this week. I hope to finish up a few more items to list for next week. 

Have a Great Weekend!

Honored Contributor

Used up samples of Lancôme Regenerist Day Cream that I received as a sample pack of a week's worth of product. Not sure if I see any difference in my skin. It's supposed to lift and firm.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

I made better progress this week.  Used up:

Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Healing Skin Protectant Lotion 30ml/1 fl oz- This is just a travel size that's been around for a while.  Glad to finally move it out of my inventory.  Replacing with another half used bottle of Aveeno mositurizer.

Dr. Denese Doctor's Microdermabrasion Cream 2oz / 60ml- I love this.  It really makes my skin soft and smooth everytime I use it.  The beads may be too harsh for sensitive skins though.  I only use the tiniest amount and incorporate it into my cleanser. Replacing with St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub.

Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder 10g/0.35 oz- I've tried three of these enzyme powder washes so far, and this is my favorite one.  The grains are finer and dissolve more easily, hence not too harsh on my skin.  I have more of these travel sizes in my stash.

Have a great weekend everyone. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Elaria Coconut and Mango bath and shower cream 8.4 oz- this was ok, many other flavors in the stash

This week I threw out one old lipstick and one old lip gloss

Valued Contributor

This week I used up a few skin care items:

CeraVe Foaming Facial wash.  I use this at night and it does a great job at removing makeup.  I use the hydrating cleanser in the morning.

Paula's Choice Clinical 1% Retinol, had a replacement in my stash.

Enjoy the weekend!

Honored Contributor

I finally used up some items.

Aveeno Spray Leave-in Conditioner - full size.  I really like this product.  It is getting harder and harder to find though.  I replaced it with one of Fantastic Sams own brand of a spray leave-in conditioner called Fantastic Conditioner. I really don't care for it at all and will go back to Aveeno.

Philosophy Hope in a Jar - full size.  I rec'd this as a gift a couple years ago.  I would use it then stop then use it and stop.  I finally used it up.  This did nice things for my face but something in this burns my eyes something horrible.  I'd not buy this.  I replaced with an Aveeno Active Naturals Hydrating Night Cream.

Olay Foaming Cleanser for Sensitive Skin - full size.  This was okay but I really like my Clean & Clear for sensitive skin much better so that's what I replaced it with.

Respected Contributor

Used up:

500 ct box of Q-Tips, replaced with same.

IT Cosmetics YLBB Lip liner in Romantic Rose, a favorite that I will replace

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Purity -travel size

Q-tips -travel size

Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo -travel size

Aveda Rosemary Mint Body Wash -travel size

Lancome Regenerist Face Cream -sample (broke out & threw out)

Clinique Toner -sample

I never throw away travel size or sample size bottles, just refill for next trip.

Have a great and safe weekend!

Super Contributor

Hello Beauties,

This week I used up:  Forever Spring Collagen Facial Cleanser, 1.7 oz. Really like this one, have used  off and on since the company started and Connie was on HSN. Rinses well and removes eyemake up. AHAVA Deadsea Mineral Hand Cream, .68 oz. This made my hands feel very silky but I did not care for the fragrance, for that reason I would not purchase it, (it came with some items my daughter gave me).

Thank you Joseygirl for starting the post. Wishing all you Beauties a great week.