Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/7?

Happy Friday ladies!

Used up this week:

Lancôme Dual Finish Powder Foundation in Claire II (N) shade replaced with Bare Minerals Ready Powder Foundation in Medium Beige shade

Lancôme sample sized Definicils Mascara replaced with same.

Apotheke sample sized Sea Salt & Grapefruit body wash replaced with same

Sephora 10 Hour Wear Perfection Liquid Foundation sample size in Medium shade (using as a concealer) will replace with my usual Urban Decay Light Neutral concealer.

Had to wait until I had some sort of tan before using that darker liquid foundation.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva
and let's not forget about the scent of that Too Faced Bronzer! OMG that alone could make it HG for me!
"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Hi Girls,

This week was a little slow, but at least one item got used up.

1. Michael Marcus Hydromarine body lotion. This is nice lotion for my feet and legs and arms. The scent is nice and it's made in the good ol USA.  I have other body lotions to use up. I think I better finish off my Yves Rocher Lilac body lotion.

See you all next Friday Smiley Happy Stay safe and cool.

Trusted Contributor

It was a pretty good week of empties.

Used up:

Innersense Sweet Spirit Leave In Condition travel size - Love this and replaced with the full size.  It only takes a little so this 2 oz bottle lasted months.

NYX Proof It! Waterproof Mascara Top Coat - I use this everyday over regular mascara.  Works well and is inexpensive.  Replaced with the same.

Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum travel size - I really liked this and was on my 3rd bottle of the travel size, but my skin is doing pretty well so I'm going to stop using foundation and just spot conceal.

Decluttered:

I passed on a bunch of makeup that I haven't reached for to DD.  Things like lippies in the nude-mauve shade I prefer and have duplicates of and loose powder that I have from multiple brands. Just the basics that I don't need multiples of.

Esteemed Contributor

Everything I have this week is stuff I tossed:

-a DIY palette of 14 depotted shadows.  They were all old, and the shades aren't ones I wear much anymore.  I had a hard time tossing it because they were not cheap shadows, but sometimes it just makes sense to toss stuff like that.

-4 eyeliners that were old and dried out.

-another foundation my mother didn't want and gave to me.  It was a darker color I was going to use to contour, but I tried it and it didn't work out.

-a bottle of Dove hairspray.  Not sure how old it was.  Pump didn't work.  I rarely wear hairspray anyway, and have a small travel size for those occasions.

That's it for this week.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Super Contributor

Hello Beauties,

This week I used up Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer - will purchase again, it has a nice scent and makes the skin feel so smooth. Also finished up Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash, took me a few showers before I appreciated the scent. It seems a little harsh if one has sensitive skin. Lastly, a travel sized Crest Pro-Health tooth paste, use often when traveling.

Wishing all you BEAUTIES a nice week. And once again, thanking joseygirl and all of you for keeping me on track.

Honored Contributor

Happy Saturday, Beauties!

It has been a while since I posted on this thread. I need to do better.

I used up one product this week:

• Skinn Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask - I like this product, have used it before and expect that I'll purchase it again. It was one of a two-pack and I am now using the second jar.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! It is steamy here in Florida. It is 88° right now but it feels like 109° and we'll have thunderstorms later.  

Contributor

Greetings.  

Ever since I posted that it takes me forever to use anything up, I am using everything up like crazy!!

This week I used up:

Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Champagne Apple and Honey 8 oz.  This was left from last fall.  It was pretty.

Philosophy Pure Grace 2oz. Spray Fragrance.  I had this a long time and didn't like it at first.  I kept it anyways and brought it back out and all of a sudden loved it!  

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter 4oz. In Vanilla Apricot. This was part of an 8 piece Ice Cream set from last year.  I love anything Josie (almost anything).  Will replace with another Josie body butter from my stash which is embarrassingly large.

Have a happy, healthy week!

Super Contributor

Skinn DermAppeal

Isomers All in One Face Cream

M Asam Day & Night Cream

Q Tips