Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/7?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all had a great week, and are staying cool and safe. This week I used up;

Mary Kay Velocity Perfume Splash - .17oz  Discontinued. I am very happy to be out as this has a strong banana note, and I do not care for bananas in any way. 

Mary Kay Journey Perfume Splash - .17oz  Discontinued. I have a full size 1.7oz bottle waiting to be enjoyed. 

Avon Skin So Soft Soft and Smooth Shave Gel - 6oz  Perhaps I had a defective tube, but this did not lather, therefore, it was difficult to see where you still needed to groom. For this reason, it will not be a repurchase. It did help provide a close shave, and was moisturizing.

What did you use up this week?

Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/7?

Just finished up my Philosophy Senorita Margarita body wash. Thank goodness I have it on AD. Good thing I have a small stock pile of Philosophy. Lol! Have a good weekend ladies! 

Respected Contributor

Beekman Facial Cleansing wipes.

SKINN Enzyme Night Facial Cleanser

Both Staples for me.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I have nothing again this week.  It's taking forever to use up anything.  🙁

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday, Beauties.

I used up Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo--I used this as a make-up brush cleanser.

I also used up Physician's Formula Argan Oil--I add this to my body lotion to make it more moisturizing. I have another bottle.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A GREAT Friday to all!

A good week for me.

Used up:

Neutrogena Sheer Zinc SPF 30 sunscreen, replaced with same and an additional 60 SPF tube.

Gold Bond Ultimate Intensive Healing Hand Cream 3.0 oz. This was just OK for me, have others I like better to use up.

Wet n Wild photofocus Setting Spray, loved this and reached for this many times before my MAC Perp and Prime! I will purchase another drugstore setting spray. Interested to try the new Milani one.

Almay one coat Extreme Length Mascara, not sure if this dried out or I used it up! Didn't meet my expectations, won't purchase again.

A tube of Studio 35 cotton rounds, more from stash.

Sample of IT Cosmetics CC Cream in Medium, I already own the full size.

Tossed:

My IT Cosmetics Anti-Aging Bronzer that I dropped and the lid snapped. I am annoyed at the cheap packaging. Will now try to use up my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer which is actually a better color for me than IT.

Have a great day!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

apple cider vinegar soap

dove dry oil hair conditioner

bright crystal cologne -3 oz size

pgg 240 washcloth wipes with lemon fragrance

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies.  Hope you all had a great week and great holiday. 

I only used up:

ELF Tone Correcting Powder - full size.  This is a powder compact that has 4 quardrants of different colors.  Yellow, blue, green and pink.  It evens out your skin and neutralizes darkness and ruddiness.  Funny thing is I bought this and had it for years unopened in my cabinet.  I finally decided to pull it out and I love it.  It's one of my favorite powders.  I will definitely repurchase this but I'm trying to use up a Josie Maran loose powder.  

@Jacie, I have the IT Ombre Bronzer and I don't like it at all.  The illumination portion is way too sparkly.  I'm trying to only use the bottom bronzer portion which is difficult.  LOL  I love Too Faced Milk Chocolate matte bronzer.  It's my HG but I got talked into the IT.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I used up my Paul Mitchell Marula Shine Spray. No worries..always have a backup of everything. 🙃

Esteemed Contributor

Used up:

ROC Retinol Night Cream -- I admit I'm fickle.  I like the Roc and Amara Organics Retinols equally well for different reasons.  So I'll finish off my bottle of Amara and then use the last tube of ROC I have in my drawer.  And then....?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt