Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/26?

Hempz Herbal Leave in Conditioner- Replaced with same.  I love this for the scent.

Maybelline Unstoppable Mechanical Eyeliner-Replaced with something from my stash, not sure of the brand right now!

That was it for me, have a great, safe weekend!!!  Repeat after me, "One day closer to Fall" !!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Melting Cleansing Balm - This was a decent cleansing balm however I discovered that I prefer an oil. It is similar to the Farmacy cleansing balm, so if you like that, I would recommend this.

Too Faced Primed and Peachy Cooling Matte Primer mini - Now that I've finished this, I think it did make a difference in keeping me matte, especially during the summer. I liked the way it smelled and I only had to use a small amount of it otherwise whatever I used over it pilled. I don't think it did enough to repurchase it.

Colour Pop Lippie Pencil in Brink - This is a nice creamy lip liner but I don't care for the color.

I decluttered a bunch of makeup items that I gave to my daughter. 

Respected Contributor

Just one thing for me: 

Alba Botanica Pineapple and Enzyme facial scrub 4oz- I've purchased this a couple of times, it's a nice, mild scrub. I haven't repurchased it yet, I have a pumpkin enzyme face mask here that I want to try instead. I'm trying to decide if I want to get away from physical scrubs and start using chemical exfoliants. My skin never used to be sensitive but as I'm getting older I've been reacting to more products lately so I'm trying to cut back on how much I'm using. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Travel size June Jacobs Green Tea and Cucumber Conditioner- this was just ok, have others open.

6 oz. Philosophy Orange Pineapple Smoothie 3 n 1- had opened this while traveling and finished it up as handsoap at the kitchen sink, enjoyed it. Replaced with Philosophy Mango Tango Ice Cream 3 n 1.

Gave away:

2 sunscreens to DS from stash, a Hawaiian tropic, and Coppertone Sport 

Have a good week all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Valued Contributor

Hi to all and hope you're enjoying the weekend.  Looks like we're posting on last week's thread but this week I used up:

Paula's Choice 4% BHA serum.  I really like this and already had a replacement ready.

Garnier Nutrisse conditioner from my haircolor kits.  Down to 5 left in my stash.  Smiley Happy

That's all this week.  Have a good one!