Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/21?

Good Evening Beauties,

I didn't use up anything this week. I have a few items that will be listed next week.

I did toss my shower puff and replaced it with a purple one. 

I hope everyone has a Great Weekend.

See you all next Friday Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Tossed:

UD Mrs. Mia Wallace nail polish - I haven't used this in a while and when I tried it today, I couldn't open the bottle.  I liked this color and formula but the brush on this one color was so skinny.  I think it might have been a bad batch because other UD colors had regular brushes.  Anyway, I would repurchase this if I come across it on sale again.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Saturday, Ladies!

Nothing for me, but I enjoy reading this thread every week.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor

Greetings.  This week I used up one item:

Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask 1.7 oz in Vanilla Apricot. I liked this mask. It smelled good and left my face soft and not all tight feeling when washed off.  I like to do a mask at least once a week. Will replace with something from the stash.

Still working on 64oz Philosophy Lemon Custard body wash. 

Threw out:  Perfect Formula Gel Coat Color .17 oz in Taupe.  Was almost gone and was sick, sick of it.  Used it as a base coat like I do with regular pink Perfect Formula. Because it was a small size bottle, the brush was tiny and hard to use.  Would not buy the colors of Perfect formula in a small size on purpose; they came in a package with regular size Pink Perfect Formula.  I like and have used the Pink Perfect Formula for years with no problems. 

Have a great week and enjoy the summer weather!

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up one item this week: Ulta Sweet Fantasy body cream 8oz. This was ok, not my favorite scent. I was looking for a replacement for my BBW warm vanilla sugar and this was described as a vanilla/caramel scent but I thought it was too "perfumey". I have a second one here to use up and half a bottle of the matching body spray as I got them on sale last year 3/$10. Will not repurchase when they're gone

I tossed a Blinc travel sized mascara, Doll 10 lipstick and one Sinful colors nail polish. I was trying to use them up but I'm fed up with the chore of just trying to get thru products, so I just tossed them. Even though I sometimes feel guilty I know I won't miss them and will save myself a lot of hassle.