Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/20?

I used up:

A bottle of Prell shampoo my mom did not want, and a sample packet of an Avon leave-in conditioner.

I tossed:

A hair brush from the Dollar Tree that had broken tips.

That's it for this week.  Have a good one!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

Nothing was used up this week.  I have quite a supply to get through and boy, it's taking forever.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a green tea hand wash by The Method. I replaced it with a green tea body wash from The Body Shop. I also went through some of my color cosmetics and tossed out a couple of L'Oreal lipsticks, a Natio lipstick, an ELF palette that didn't have very much color payoff, a Maybelline eyeshadow palette that's got too much powder fallout, an Annabelle bronzer that's too dark, and an NYX duo chrome highlighter that wasn't very good.

Trusted Contributor

This is 2 weeks' worth:

Used up:

Real Techniques mini sponge - I've been using this for my concealer and it works well.  I also use it to apply eye shadow in a hurry (a tip I heard about from this forum). It came in a set so I have others in the stash.

Innersense Sweet Spirit Leave-In Conditioner - Got this in a Beauty Heroes box and liked it but it started to make my scalp itch so I think it was starting to go bad.  DD ended up using it to shave her legs. I wouldn't repurchase it.

ColourPop Amber Crystal Setting Spray - Got it on sale in a kit.  I don't know if it made my makeup last longer but I like to use a setting spray to take away the powderiness.  This one smelled nice as well.  Replaced with the Milani Setting Spray because I didn't want to buy the entire set just for the setting spray.