Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/17?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope everyone is staying cool and safe. This week I used up;

Avon Sweet  Mint Lip Balm  This was seasonal for the hoildays, discontinued.

Avon Peppermint Delight Bubble Bath - 24oz  This fragrance is normally out in the books around the holidays. Discontiued for now. Being used as a hand soap refill.

That's all for me. What did you use up this week?

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/17?

I didn't use up a lot but I did use up a biggy that I don't think I have ever used up before:

BE Blush in Vintage Carnation - This was the blush that was in a TSV last year.  I love this color and used it probably 75% of the time that I wore blush.

I have so many blushes I've not touched that I have to get into them.  My next one is going to be the peachy blush that's in the IT Cosmetics Vitality disc that came with the highlighter, bronzer and blush.     

Respected Contributor

Skinns Huile oil - this was fine but not a repurchase.

Getting so close on some others and am getting excited to toss some bottles.  LOL.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I didn't use up a lot but I did use up a biggy that I don't think I have ever used up before:

BE Blush in Vintage Carnation - This was the blush that was in a TSV last year.  I love this color and used it probably 75% of the time that I wore blush.

I have so many blushes I've not touched that I have to get into them.  My next one is going to be the peachy blush that's in the IT Cosmetics Vitality disc that came with the highlighter, bronzer and blush.     

----------------

wow, a blush that is impressive. I am getting close on a concealor, but would love to finish one other mu product just to say I finished it.  oy

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

A sample pack of IT cosmetics CC cream, really loved this but have a year's worth of Dr. D  day cream to go.

I also threw out a blush and 2 brushes, replaced with IT cosmetics.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Renova - Replaced with the same.  

Clear Scalp & Hair Damage & Color Treated Shampoo & Conditioner - Replaced with the same.

Method Pure Naked Body Wash White Tea - Love the way this smells.  But replaced with the Soap & Glory Clean on Me body wash.

Josie Maran Argan Cleansing OIl sample - Really liked this!  I may repurchase the full size.

Esteemed Contributor

Half a box of hair color. Every week I do a root touch up as I have resistant gray hair at the roots and 2 shampoos later my roots are starting to show.

Tossed out a Dalton brush with the spoolie end as one end came unglued. The angle brow brush was never my favorite as the brush was too scratchy.

Gave my husband my Nature Clean hand wash that I use in the shower. It's ok, no coloring or fragrance but it's boring.
Respected Contributor

Bobbi Brown bronzer in Antigua-used this daily for at least 2 years and have only now hit pan. Love this shade even in winter-rosey glow.

Trusted Contributor

@josey girl wrote:

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope everyone is staying cool and safe. This week I used up;

Avon Sweet  Mint Lip Balm  This was seasonal for the hoildays, discontinued.

Avon Peppermint Delight Bubble Bath - 24oz  This fragrance is normally out in the books around the holidays. Discontiued for now. Being used as a hand soap refill.

That's all for me. What did you use up this week?

I tossed a too wet, do nothing Rimmel mascara that I got on sale.

Trusted Contributor

Crest Pro-health toothpaste. (Replaced w/ same)

Shea Moisture Black African bar soap (replaced w/ same)

Threw away Pantene 'Ice Shine' conditioner. Made my hair feel stiff, weird!