Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/14?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all had a good week, and are staying cool. This week I used up;

Bath and Body Works Morocco Orchid and Pink Amber Shower Gel - 3oz  Purchased at the semi-annual sale a couple years ago. Discontinued.

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Berry Sorbet Foaming Hand Soap - 8.75oz  This was also purchased at a semi-annual sale, and has been discontinued.

I did not use up any perfume this week, but I did a count. I have used up ELEVEN bottles of perfume. they were all mini sizes except for one, but I'm still counting it as a win. :-)  What did you use up this week?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/14?

This week I didn't use up anything but I did toss out a couple of mascaras as they get thrown out every 3 months.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used up:

-a small package of baby wipes.  I use them to clean off my makeup brushes in between shampoos, and for a few other things.

-a B&BW body wash (Apricot Vanilla).  It was okay, but I'm glad to have it out of my shower.

-a small tube of toothpaste.

I tossed:

-a tube of Cover Girl Professional Waterproof mascara.  It got kind of clumpy within a month.  I added saline solution to it and it was better for awhile, but it became clumpy again.  This tube didn't make it to the 3-month mark.  It wasn't that great anyway.  So not a repurchase.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

TGIF!

This week I used up a large tube of Eucerin Calming Cream, really too lightweight a moisturizer for me but I did like it.

I tossed an old L'Oreal Waterproof Eyeliner, didn't care for the stylus applicator and black eyeliner is pretty harsh for me these days!

Enjoy the weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday ladies!

Used up this week:

Hanai Mori Butterfly Eau de Parfum bottle replaced with Lancôme O d'Azur

Sample size of Lancôme Dual Finish Powder Foundation Shade 310 Bisque II (C)

Hotel sized bottle of Apotheke Sea Salt & Grapefruit Body Wash

Urban Decay samples of their Color Correcting Concealers  -- need the full sized Peach one for summer tan Will buy next week at Ulta for birthday stop in.

Hit complete pan on a Lancôme sample eyeshadow & blush palette of the Positive eyeshadow shade, partial pan on Mochaccino and Golden Amande shades

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Clinique Stop Hands Repair and replaced with Intensive Hand Cream, as better reviews.

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday beauties!

It's been really slow over here, I only used up one item in the last 2 weeks. A Makeup Forever mascara, sample size, from the Sephora Lash Blast sampler. This mascara was ok but it dried down so quickly that I couldn't even get a second coat on before it was dry. I wouldn't repurchase because of that. 

That's it, hopefully I'll have more to report soon. Have a great weekend everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

I used up an Avon product, Nurtura replenishing cream.  Will not repurchase.  The scent was too strong for me.

Have a great weekend beauties🙂

Respected Contributor

I did not used up anything, but I gave away all my "adventurous" eyeshadow pallets to my daughter and niece for their "play" makeup. I gave away a wet-n-wild pallet, physician's formula shimmer strip, a NYX pallet, and a Ulta pallet.  They all have a lot of shimmer and lots of wild colors (blue, green, silver, gold..etc).  I tried using them a few times, but when I do, my husband said that I looked like the lady from the Drew Carey Show. So, I decided to go for a more natural eyeshadow look instead (matte brown tones).

Lady from the Drew Carey Show--

Unknown.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

TGIF ladies!

Used up:

Avon deodorant. Replaced from stash.

Avon brow pencil. Replaced from stash

Footlogix rough skin formula mousse. Ordered from Amazon seller today.

Eve Pearl salmon concealer. Had another bought on the bay.