Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/9?

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday everyone!

Haven't heard of the perfume bottle challenge either.

Did use up on a short trip sample size of Philosophy Amazing Grace

Used up a sample size of Escada Joyful -- very nice floral scent

Used up Covergirl lip pencil in Beloved shade. Replaced with UD Woodstock eye pencil which for me works better as a lip liner.

Used up full sized jar of Hanae Mori Butterfly body cream

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Good Afternoon Beauties~

I used up the following:

1. by nature Rejuvenating eye creme w/ coconut oil. This is a nice eye cream, but I prefer to change out my eye products. I am using Yves Rocher anit- aging eye cream in the tube. 

2.Sephora eyeliner in Purple #3 It's not very purple, but I do like the color. The problem with this is there isn't much product in the pencil. I replaced with Laura Geller gel eyeliner in black. 

3.Oral B Glide floss and replaced with the same. Also used up Listerine mouth wash, the purple one. Replaced with the same.

Well,that's it for this week. Have A Great Weekend!!

See you next Friday~~

@joseygirl The Empty the Perfume Bottle, I haven't heard of that, but I have emptied quite a few bottles in the past.

Super Contributor

re- Perfume Challenge- I've never heard of it but wish I knew how many bottles of Tova Signature I have used up over the past 20 years, probably over 60.  I still use it but also use a few Philosophy perfumes as well.' Today is Summer Grace.

This week I used up- SCA Vanilla Orange meltdown cleanser, 4oz.  Really wonderful!  Replaced with Lemon Zest meltdown.

Threw out 2 eyeshadows

Respected Contributor

I didn't get through much this week. The only thing I got through was the PC Skin Firming, Line Minimizing Treatment Serum. I won't repurchase this as I wasn't wowed by it. 

Have a great weekend!!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Its been awhile since i posted so I have quite a few things.

Used up:

L'Occitane Shea Milk Ultra Rich Hands & Body Wash- I love this, its so creamy and smells so good. Will repurchase at some point when I use up more of my stash of showergels its a favorite. Have L'Occtaine Cherry Blossom and Philosophy Lemonade 3 n 1 open in the shower already.

Perlier Shea Butter Vanilla Shower Cream- used up as handsoap. Replaced with Yves Rocher Watermelon from stash.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant- a favorite replaced with the same from stash.

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm- I liked this, replaced with Boots No.7 Hot Cloth Cleanser which is bothering my eyes.

Mally Dual Action Makeup Remover-nice and does not bother my eyes. Replaced with Purity from stash.

Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads 60 ct.- I liked these, lots of other skincare to use up from stash. Replaced with Philosophy Miracle Worker Retinol Pads.

Beekman Ylang Ylang & Tuberose Makeup Wipes-much to scented for me, replaced with Honey Orange Blossom from the multipack.

Origins Vita-Zing SPF 15- Liked this alot, it was from a Sephora Sun Saftey Kit, replaced with Dr. Denese SPF 30 Defense Daycream from stash.

Algenist SPF 30 Sublime Defense Moisturizer- another winner from the Sephora Sun Saftey Kit. (this was not from the current kit, still working on older kit) 

Algenist Eye Renewal Balm- nice, have other eye creams in stash.

2- Algenist Firming & Lifting Creams- I really like the Algenist brand, replaced with Philosophy Miracle Worker from stash.

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid & Retionol Brightening Solution- just ok.

Gave away from stash:

32 oz. Philosophy Beach Party 3 n 1

32 oz. WEN Pomegrante Cleansing Cream

Beauty Junkees Makeup Sponge- these are great. I get the multipack of the countour ones from Amazon, shared one with a friend so she could see how awesome they are. 

Have a good week all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24