Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/7?

[ Edited ]

I used up a mini-tube of Perlier Hand Cream in Golden Almond.  This scent is okay. Not bad, but not my favorite, either.

I tossed a tube of Maybelline Better Skin Concealer.  It got too old.

Have a good week!

Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/7?

Good morning.  This week used up a Revlon liquid eyeliner in brown.  Replaced with same from stash.  Enjoy your weekends everybody!

Respected Contributor

I used up a sample size of Clinique Mascara in black-replaced with same from my GWP stash!

Have a great week!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday Beauties!

Used up a Lancôme GWP Advanced Génifique bottle (0.27 Ozs.). Replaced with a full sized bottle of Lancôme Énergie de Vie Smooth & Glow Boosting Liquid Care (Using this moisturizer as a serum).

Used up a Lancôme Énergie de Vie (0.5 Ozs.) jar of The Sleeping Mask. This was a nice moisturizer for night use. It really wasn't a 'mask' that you applied and took off after several minutes.It was part of a 3 piece Énergie de Vie sampler jars that I had purchased months ago at Ulta. The entire set was nice as a try me out selection.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I only used up:

Glysomed Hand Cream - full size.  Wouldn't buy again.  Didn't like the smell and this was a cross between a salve and a cream.  It was just too greasy.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I used up my Becca Foundation, and really need to replace it, because I absolutely love it.....You only need a tiny bit, and it gives such great coverage without looking like you are wearing a lot......It also lasts a long time. I have to say out of all of the foudnations I have tried, this is one of my favorites......My other favorite is Giorgio Armani, but that one is super pricey......  

Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  Happy Friday and happy weekend.  I did not use up anything but I did purchase:

Fresh body lotion in "Life" - what a beautiful scent

Fresh Eau de Parfum in "Life"

Fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

TGIF beauties — I only used up one thing. A Clinique happy rollerball.  Found another one in my stash.  That’s it!! 

Respected Contributor

JM Divine Drip Night  Cream-Had another jar and in the stash.

SKINN Take The Weekend Off- I like the product but am not going to hunt down his products as not offered currently on HSN. If it comes up and still available in his line would repurchase.

Benefit Gimme Brow- I do two quick swipes and done. I am lucky not to have to draw a brow but just darken and fill a bit. I  like the one step application. My third tube and it lasts months.

Enjoy your summer weekend, Beauties!

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

Just one thing for me: Ulta Hydraburst Leave on Mask 1.7oz- I bought this last winter because I was looking for some extra moisture when it was so dry. I didn't think this was any great moisturizer and I didn't like the texture, it felt very slippery, almost like a primer. Definitely not a repurchase for me.