Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/26?

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Thanks to the encouragement of all you lovelies here I have been using up many products that have been sitting dormant on my beauty shelf!

I finished Face Atelier Ultra Foundation. It is ok and I bought another when I thought it was great, so now I’ll have to use that one too, along with several other foundations that are unopened. But I’m learning! 

Aquis Water Defense Prewash SKIP IT!

Crepe Erase Flaw-Fix Eye Creme  It didn’t help....I finished it using it on my neck and dec... It didn’t help. Next

Purell hand sanitizer...I’m n trouble now!

Forever Fragrant Apple Cinnamon Room Spray...It lasts forever and makes the powder room smell good. Too bad Joy’s not on HSN anymore. I’d buy it again.

Watching Beauty Day today and so far so good! My money has stayed in my wallet!

Great Weekend That’s All Folks !

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

@momoftwo2007 - I am starting to delcutter some of my lip products too. I don't have a lot because I raraely wear anything other than lip balm. I might wear a gloss or a liquid lipstick once or twice a month to church, but that's about it. At that rate one lippie will last me years.

So, this week I used up:

Small Ulta lip gloss 1.5ml. It was totally clear and came in a Christmas set. I used it in place of my lip balm and actually felt like it dried out my lips more. I'm glad it's gone.

Indeed Lab Hydraluron volumising lip treatment 9.3ml- This was a total waste of money. It was expensive and did nothing, I felt like I was just putting vaseline on my lips. I've been using it since the first of the year and finally tossed the last scrap because I couldn't stand it anymore.

Tossed: Ulta Beauty lipstick in Pink Chocolate- I actually liked this color and texture, it was nice and creamy, but I just don't wear regular lipstick, I've had this a couple of years and just never used it. I literally think I wore it once. 

Tossed a lip balm that I received as a party favor at a baby shower about a year and a half ago. I opened it yesterday to use and it was hard and smelled bad. I've never seen that happen with a lip balm before, so in the trash it went too.

I have a few other lippies here that I received as free gifts that I've never opened. This week I want to try to open them and try them out and see if it's worth keeping them or not. 

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 ~  been there, done that.

Since I'm not wearing lipstick every day, I've been using a lot of lip balms.  I keep one in almost every room of the house, in my purse, and in my car.   So I used up a few tubes of Blistex and Burt's Bees balms last week, and bought a new 4-pack of Burt's Bees.  

I'll probably have to toss all my makeup eventually and buy all new once this virus passes.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt