Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/23?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all had a good week and will be having a safe weekend. I did not use up anything this week. What did you use up?

Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/23?

I have almost finished up my bottle of Philosophy's Senorita Margarita. Thank goodness I have it on AD. Love, Love, Love this scent. Perfect for summer, very refreshing. Everyone have a good weekend. 

Esteemed Contributor

I went through my bronzers and tossed out two that were too brown. I am using one with some shimmer sometimes but decided a peach blush with bronze undertones looks better on me.

As I'm also re-evaluating my skin care routine I'm going to go through my exfoliants like scrubs, and peel products and turf some of them as they aren't helping my sensitive facial skin.

Super Contributor

Hello Beauties,

Happy summer!

This week I used up: a Feria conditioner, 1.7 fl. oz.;Kelvin Calvin endless euphoria, refillable glass tube; TATCHA Luminous deep hydrating firming eye serum, .17 fl oz; smashbox photo finish lash primer. I enjoyed all these products. The eye cream was not oily, softened wrinkles.

I tossed a Josie Maran lip and cheeck creamy oil in Prennial Posey, .5 fl oz. I had finished up another color a few weeks ago, this one is old and I do not like  liquid blush, to messy.

Wishing joseygirl and  all you Beauties a happy and healthy week.

Esteemed Contributor

Can only think of one --

Used up Morning Burst Facial Scrub and replaced with Garnier's Facial Scrub.  Brand isn't important to me - just want to give my complexion a gentle scrub about once a week.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning and happy Friday ladies! 

Used up a sample sized packet of UD eyeshadow primer in Original shade. Replaced with sample of UD Anti-Aging eyeshadow primer.

Used up a sample sized packet of Sunday Riley Good Genes All In One Lactic Acid Treatment last night before bed. It was okay and I probably wouldn't buy it. I had sticker shock when I saw the Sephora store price!

Used up a Lancôme Bi-Facil 4.2 Ozs. bottle eye makeup remover replaced with a 13.5 Ozs. bottle.

I'm almost at complete pan with my Lancôme Dual Finish Foundation Clair II 210 (N) shade. Will replace with a Bare Minerals Ready foundation in Medium Beige to use it up. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Just 2 things:

Paulas Choice Lip and Body Butter - used on my lips. Nice and moisturizing. This lasted at least 6 months.  This may or may not be a repurchase.  I have 4 Skinn 6x to use up.

Bath and Body Works Winter White Woods hand lotion - this 15 oz bottle lasted for at least 2 years.  I kept it at work and used it throughout the day.  Not a repurchase because the lotion was okay and I didnt care for the perfumey scent but wow, bang for the buck. The scent didnt last which was good.I dont even know if it is still available.  I am replacing with a Costco Kirkland moisturizer.

One by one.....

Honored Contributor

Hi ladies.  I used up 2 shampoos:

Sally's Beauty Generic Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo - full size.  This is a go to shampoo for me because of my highlights.  I only use it once a week so a bottle lasts a long time.  I have replaced with the same.

Garnier Wholesome Blends Argan Oil and Cranberry Extracts Shampoo - full size.  This was a nice shampoo.  I'd probably buy it again.  I've never really found any shampoo that totally wows me.  LOL  

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I used up an Avon clinical advanced restructuring peel.  I like this and have more in my stash.  If it's on sale I'll repurchase.

Everyone enjoy the weekend.😀

Respected Contributor

It's another good week of using up products here. Woohoo!

The kiddos used up another bottle of spray sunscreen Pure Sun Defence Suncreen.

I used up:  Tea Tree Oil from the Body Shop.  I'll probably repurchase. It seems to calm my breakouts.

Clinique Take the Day Away Makeup Remover.  I got this in a Gift with Purchase.  It's nnice, but I'll stick with my Garnier Micellar Water.

Obliphica Seaberry Hair Serum. This is a sample size.  I LOVE the scent, and it feels very nice. But I am not going to pay $40 for a regular size.

Have a great weekend, Beauties!!