Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/2?

Happy Weekend!

This week I used up:

Kenra 25 hairspray.  I really didn't like this but I used it up because it was pricey.  I am glad to be back to my Ellnet hairspray.

Tossed:  A Clinique lipstick that I got as a GWP a long time ago.  A sample size Pixi eyeshadow duo that was very peachy and didn't work for me.  

That's it for this week.  Hope you all enjoy the weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

Finally something to report:

Dermalogica ultra calming cleanser - I like this and have another in my stash.  Will keep buying.

Peter Thomas Roth clarifying shampoo - worked fine but no need to pay for this when a drugstore brand will do fine.

happy weekend everyone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the Almay Intensicolor eyeliner in Raisin Quartz. It's okay but you need to press it hard to make a decent line. If it was creamier like UD pencils it would be better. I may have to bring it to Ulta or Sephora and see if I can find a dupe.

I used up the Neutrogena SPF 55 suntan lotion. Replaced with Banana Boat Sport SPF 30 suntan lotion.

Finished Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Sunscreen & Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 -- I use on my face & replaced with same.

Used up L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer Pencil in Brunette shade. Replaced with same.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

UD Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Sheer Beso - WOOHOO, a full lipstick finished!  I really love this formula, which has already been discontinued.  I have several more in different shades.  I would repurchase it if I ever run out of lipstick.  I don't understand why they revamped this.  The packaging is so pretty, the formula is excellent.  Why do the favorites always go away?

Regular Contributor

Several Perricone products. sigh

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a tube of Badger lip balm, Tangerine Breeze.  Their lip balms don't seem to have a lot of flavor to them, but they moisturize pretty well.  I have other lip balms open right now, so I don't need to pull out a new one yet.

I threw away 3 Avon Glimmersticks eyeliners.  The packaging was old and they were dry, so I knew I shouldn't even bother trying to put them around my eyes.  I still have several others to go through, so I'm not replacing them at this time.

That's all for this week.  

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Dr. Denese 100 count firming facial pads.  I can't say they have done much for my skin.  I have one more small jar in my stash and then will probably not re-purchase.

I also gifted 4 Perlier lavendar items from my stash for my Mother's birthday.

Esteemed Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Finally something to report:

Dermalogica ultra calming cleanser - I like this and have another in my stash.  Will keep buying.

Peter Thomas Roth clarifying shampoo - worked fine but no need to pay for this when a drugstore brand will do fine.

happy weekend everyone.

Oops - I meant to write Paul Mitchell clarifying shampoo.  Sorry for the confusion.

Esteemed Contributor

I tossed out some baby wipes that I use on my face as I was in Las Vegas and didn't have room to bring them back in my carry on as they count as a liquid that goes in the clear quart bag through security at the airport.

A travel size hair serum spray. I emptied a purse breath spray container, washed it out and put hair serum smoothing oil in the container. No room to bring it back though for same reason as above.

I also tossed out 2 L'Oreal True Match concealer crayons while in Las Vegas. One had gone rancid and the other was dried out so the crayon fell out of the twist up pencil.