Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/19?

Good Morning, Beauties!

I used up a small tube of Korres Olive Handcream in Bergamot. It is my favorite Korres Olive scent that I tried so far.

I also used up Carol's Daughter's Black Vanilla Coniditioner.  It is nice, but I feel like i have to use a lot of it.  So, it is definitely not cost effective.

That is all for me this week. Share your empties or tosses.

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/19?

Good morning.  

I used up:

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum - full size.  This came in a kit that I ordered.  I liked it but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it again.

Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin - full size.  This is a staple for me.  However, I am now using First Aid Beauty cleanswer that came in a kit I bought and I am liking it a lot.   

Tossed:

Christine Ess spray leave-in conditioner/detangler - full size.  I could have gotten used to the smell had this been decent but the product did nothing for my hair.  I had a lot of fallout and the ends of my hair felt dry. 

Respected Contributor

DERMAPPEAL SKINN- I like the product but the mint is so strong it burns my eyes rinsing off. I avoid using for that reason. The sizes have gone down by half  4 to 2 oz. Not replacing. Using Lancome sugar scrub. I received it  yesterday.

Beekman Body Cream(Fig)  Not my favorite scent. Good product. Have JM also on hand. Also good.

Respected Contributor

Hi friends. I used up:  

Philosophy miracle worker retnoid pads- these were ok, would not repurchase.  Replaced with ELF retnoid pads.

Aveda hand and body wash- 1.7 oz.  this was in a Christmas gift set I received.  Using up sample sizes.  

Aqua viva orange grove lotion -  this was a hotel sample.  I have full size lotions to use up.  Opened A Philosophy Lemon custard. Love this scent.  One of my summers favorites.  I may put this in the fridge for hot days ahead!

Have a a great weekend beauties.

Trusted Contributor

the last of my big tub of first aid cream... time to open my new one.. love it!

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up: Avalon Organics Intense Defense Vitamin C Cleansing Milk 8.5oz- this is  my staple morning cleanser. I have tried others but always end up going back to this. It's one of the few cleansers that don't make my face feel tight or dry. I replaced with the same.

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Daily Shade SPF 18 2.7oz- I alternate between this and the regular Daily Shade SPF 18 in this brand, which is what I opened to replace it. This is my daily moisturizer almost all the time. I have dry skin and it can be a little heavy during the summer, so I do have a lighter weight, higher SPF for use in the summer if I want it. 

Too Cool for School all-in-one Egg Mellow Cream 5-in-1 Firming Moisturizer 15ml- This came as a sample and I didn't care for it. I used it up on my neck and chest. 

That's all for me, have a great weekend everyone and hope to see you next week! 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

32 oz. Philosophy Baby Grace 3 n 1- I so enjoyed this, I had forgotten just how lovely this scent is. One of my all-time favorites. Replaced with another all-time favorite, Philosophy Shower for the Cure, the original tangerine and cream scent. This is my last one of its kind in the stash. I really wish Philosophy would make Shower for the Cure again for October like they used too and bring it back from the vault. 

Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a .5 oz. tube of Becca First Light Priming Filter.  I like this as a light moisturizing primer.  I may buy this again someday if it is on sale; I do like it, but have other primers to use.

-a sample bottle of Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector (SPF 42).  This feels oily even though it is supposedly oil-free, and it smells like rubbing alcohol.  It is very runny and contains both chemical and mineral sunscreens.  I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.  Not planning on purchasing it.

-a bar of white Dial soap.  Glad to be rid of this.

-sample packet of IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream.  This feels nice, but I'm not sure if it made me break out.  I have a sample jar and may try that in the future, but I doubt I will be buying a full size jar.

I tossed:

-a Japonesque blender sponge.  This seemed sturdy, but I was washing it and the back of my thumb joint went right through it.  So maybe not as nice as I thought.  Guess that's okay, because I don't know where to buy them anymore.  Ulta no longer sells them.

-a jar of Derma E cream that was expired.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Heart

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Hi Ladies,

I used up a small bottle 1oz. Josie Maran Argan oil. ❤️ I threw the bottle out because the rubber cap was sticky.

I finished samples of Madison Reed shampoo and conditioner packets. I like what it does for my hair but not the smell.

It reminds me of Comet cleanser. 

I’ve been using (as rags) or wearing my old clothing, buyers remorse purchases and ill fitting clothes around the house. Then I toss them. My dirty laundry basket is much lighter because of doing this.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello everyone!

I used the last of my Beekman 1802 Apricot & Orange Body Cream that was part of a set during the holidays, and a Buxom lip gloss.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖