Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/19?

Well I have little patience with products that don't work well so I tossed out a couple of Maybelline compact cream foundations. Poor coverage and did not blend well, no wonder it's been discontinued. Same with a Maybelline liquid foundation too. I'm going to chuck out a couple of Maybelline mascaras too as they are smearing and flaking and I seem to be rubbing my eyes wearing this brand.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad I found this.  I used up the following:

True Blue Spa look ma, new hands - full size.  I used up 2 of these.  The one on my desk and the one at home.  I replaced the one on my desk with the same product and I switched to Bliss at home because I have a  trial size tube.

BE Serum Foundation - full size.  This came in a TSV last year with the brush.  I really, really like this foundation.  I have quite the collection of various foundations though so I'm trying to use up some others in my arsenal.

Garnier Skin Renewal Moisturizer with SPF 28 - full size.  This is pretty much a staple in my skincare routine.  I continually repurchase this.  However, I recently bought the Suncare Kit from Sephora and it has quite a few moisturizers with SPF so I am going to use those.  I bet I have enough small moisturizers to last until next summer.  Right now I am using Peter Thomas Roth moisturizer with SPF and it seems to be really nice.

Stila Lipglaze in Rising Sun - full size.  I replaced this with another.  These certainly don't last long at all for the $16.00 pricetag.  I remember I got a 4 pack at Sephora on clearannce which is why I bought them.  I'd never pay full price for these. There just isn't enough product to warrant that price.     

Trusted Contributor

I finally used some things up...

IT - JE NE SAUS QUOI  Lipgloss, and    IT- 5n1 brow pencil Taupe

BECCA - Cheek/lip stain, Watermelon

BE - PM Night trmnt. Light

Paul Mitchell - Hot off the Press, hairspray

TATCHA - travel sz. hand cream and body butter, Indigo 

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Valued Contributor

Just one thing this week:  Paula's Choice Resist Daily Defense SPF 30.  I like this a lot but am trying COTZ sunblock that I got at Ulta.  It's also a physical sunblock and less expensive than PC.  So far, I like it a lot. 

Have a great week, everyone!