Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/19?

Used up:

J. One Red Jelly Pack - This was supposed to be a primer but could also be used as skincare at night. It was so sticky that it was hard to put makeup on over it. I switched to use it at night under my usual skincare and that's how I finished it. Not a repurchase.

Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection & Heat Protectant Creme mini - I love the way this smells and I think it does help with my frizzies. I have another in the stash and I would consider purchasing the full size...

Make Up Forever HD Powder mini - I used this to set my concealer under my eyes and it was fine but I always worried about over-applying it and getting the white undereyes look. Glad it finished. I prefer a lavender loose powder. 

Tossed:

Sibu Sea Berry Seed Oil - I really like seaberry oil and this was reasonable compared to the Fresh one. I bought it off Hautelook a year ago. I finished about 60% before it started to smell rancid.It was nice but I really need to stop buying skincare and makeup from Hautelook.

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Unleash Me - I just cannot stand lipgloss. This was pretty but I rarely use it and it's been open too long. It came in her annual vault which I got for 50% off so it wasn't as painful as buying it individually at full price. Again, I shouldn't buy vaults but it satisfied my curiosity in the brand.

Fenty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow mini - This was pretty but again, I cannot stand the feel of lipgloss. I finished half of it and saw the meaninglessness in using it up. Especially during this time of mask-wearing.

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/19?

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

I used up:

-a .5 oz. tube of Becca First Light Priming Filter.  I like this as a light moisturizing primer.  I may buy this again someday if it is on sale; I do like it, but have other primers to use.

-a sample bottle of Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector (SPF 42).  This feels oily even though it is supposedly oil-free, and it smells like rubbing alcohol.  It is very runny and contains both chemical and mineral sunscreens.  I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.  Not planning on purchasing it.

-a bar of white Dial soap.  Glad to be rid of this.

-sample packet of IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream.  This feels nice, but I'm not sure if it made me break out.  I have a sample jar and may try that in the future, but I doubt I will be buying a full size jar.

I tossed:

-a Japonesque blender sponge.  This seemed sturdy, but I was washing it and the back of my thumb joint went right through it.  So maybe not as nice as I thought.  Guess that's okay, because I don't know where to buy them anymore.  Ulta no longer sells them.

-a jar of Derma E cream that was expired.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Heart

@mistriTsquirrel IT Confidence in a Cream DID make me break out.  I have learned that the hard way.