Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/15

Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Shampoo - Argan oil and sweet orange - this smelled lovely, like a orange creamsicle. It was a little too mositurizing for me, it made my hair limp.  I am using it up as a handsoap.

Tossed a bunch of products, mostly serums, that I knew were too old and some just ineffective due to short expiration once opened. This was painful.

Have a nice weekend, Everyone.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely nothing.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@KrissyE wrote:

I threw out about 5 Bobbi Brown lip palettes. It broke my heart!! They were quite old and smelled like Crayons!! To console myself I bought a new Bobbi Brown crushed lipstick in cranberry the other night when they had 6 easy pays!!!!!

@KrissyE.  Yes, it had to be old!!!  BB hasn’t done a lip palette in many, many years. I save her “strip style” eye shadow palettes & when use up the shadows or tire of them, I wash them out and fill with lip colors. 

Honored Contributor

Purchased: BB Eye makeup remover

NARS Matte Setting Powder

Honored Contributor

Nothing used up this week. Happy Father's Day weekend!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

First Aid Beauty Vial Greens Face Mist - This was a mini size that came with the Skin Tint.  Ugh, I did not like this at all.  It stung my skin and smelled like a car air freshener, very artificial.  The label says "safe for sensitive skin" which I highly doubt. And it also says "no artificial fragrance", really??  Not a repurchase.

belif The True Cream - Aqua Bomb -This was a foil sample and I loved it! I heard so many good things about it and finally cracked open the sample. It only takes a small amount so the sample lasted about a week for me. It was very hydrating and I would purchase the full size in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't used up anything.  Everything seems to last forever in my house.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a box of Revlon Colorsilk hair color in shade 41 medium brown. I also used up a travel size Pantene conditioner. I tossed out an almost used out Maybelline Master Prime blur and smooth primer - it was in a travel bag and I decided not to bring it home after a trip. I also tossed out a few lipsticks and glosses by Revlon, Sephora, and Wet n Wild. I bought some new lipsticks and purged ones I didn't want.

I also tossed out an ELF Active SPF 50 tinted moisturizer sunscreen. This product is available in the U.S. and not Canada and I should have read the reviews as there are many complaints about the scent and the white cast left by this watery product. The bottle cap on it was chipped and the rubber coating on the lid was sticky like the coating was rotting. I've never had a problem with ELF but I hate this product and won't use it after one use. I don't live close enough to the American Walmart store to make a trip to return the product. Since it was only $10, I'll just chalk it up to buying a bad product and I won't repeat that mistake.

Valued Contributor

Just one thing used up this week:

A Clinique bronzer that came in a GWP duo with bronzer and blush.  I didn't like the blush color but the bronzer was great.  It is discontinued now so I bought the IT Bye Bye Pores bronzer which is really nice.

Happy weekend to all!