Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/14?

Used up:

Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen - I don't care for this silicone type sunscreen. I had to force myself to finish it.

Glossier Boy Brow - I enjoy this and have another in the stash

Briogeo Charcoal Scalp Treatment mini - I used this up on vacation. It's become a staple for me. I have the large size and another backup.

Tossed:

ColourPop Sweet Nothings palette - I depotted this 2 times and finally tossed the ones that were too orange for my tastes. It really is much more warm and orange on the eyes than in the pan. 

ColourPop No Filter Concealers Med26, Med 30, Light20 - These are old and apply patchy. If they get wet at any point they run. 

ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lip Flying Horses - I keep trying to like lipgloss but I just don't enjoy it. I used 3/4 of it. Why torture myself?

Hm, this seemed to be a mini ColourPop declutter. 

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up:  BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar body cream 8oz- one of my favorite scents that I keep repurchasing, have more as a back up

Essence Micellar Water 1.69 ounce- I bought this small bottle to try for either an eye makeup remover or for no makeup days where I just wanted to refresh my face and not do a full cleanse. It left my face feeling sticky after I used it, and I had to rinse it off with water. I used about half of it and tossed the rest, I was just trying to get through it and thought it was silly to force myself to use it up, so I junked it. It smelled really good though!

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

A day late but I tossed out a dried up L'Oreal cream eyeshadow in vanilla. I tossed out an Essence nude eyeshadow palette. Why Essence doesn't make a decent nude/matte eyeshadow palette when their sister brand Catrice does is baffling. I also tossed out a Catrice full coverage concealer as the scent of the concealer is too strong and doesn't disipate easily. I also tossed out a Clinique mini chubby stick in a nude shade as I don't like the color.

I used up a box of Clairol Age Defy hair color mixing two shades, 5 medium brown and 5A medium cool brown. It's a mediocre hair color with a tube of hair color that doesn't mix into the bottle of bleach very well.

I also used up a bunch of asian face sheet masks and some feet sheet masks too in various brands.

Respected Contributor

Late!

This week:

Essence Banana Powder, hit pan the the packaging fell apart. Bought a new one. I guess I can't complain, really cheap and it works!

Revlon Lipgloss in Naturally Nude, I don't think they make this anymore, too bad because it's the perfect go it alone gloss or a great topper!

That's it!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield