Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/14?

Good morning, Beauties! 

What did you use up this week?  

I used up a package of Corsrx Clear Master Pimple Patch.  I decided that I like their regular pimple patch better (not the clear ones).  I'll order those instead.

That is all for me this week. 

Have a great week!

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 6/14?

[ Edited ]

Good afternoon beauties!

Just two items finished off --

Lancôme 0.5 Oz. jar of Énergie de Vie Purifying & Refining Clay Mask -- I liked it (it was green in color). I replaced it with L'Oreal Pure Clay Mask with Yuzu Lemon.

Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Day Cream with SPF 15 Sunscreen (1.7 Ozs.) jar. Replaced with Garnier Skin Active Anti-Sun Damage Daily Moisturizer 30 SPF Sunscreen 2.5 Ozs. bottle.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Mally's perfect prep poreless primer and evercolor poreless face defender...all her products are $16.00 or less at Kohls! First time trying and I likeSmiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

SKINN Pep40 Dual Eye Serum- 

The pump for the upper eye ceased to work so was left with half of the product to use for the lower lid. Product was ok, but not reordering losing so much product if it is even still available. Unable to open container. Disappointed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am currently on a kick with Fresh perfumes and skincare.  My lastest purchase is:

Citron de vigne body lotion with vitamins C & E by fresh

I ended up buying the Eau de Parfum too

If you have a chance you need to check out the Fresh perfumes at Sephora or Nordstrom.    I tested three and liked all three which is highly unusual and there may be about another 5 or 7 other parfums.

Have a great weekend, Beauties!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I am finally at the last serving of Tatcha cleansing oil.  I had it in my medicine chest in the winter months and there is a heating pipe behind it.  It melted the container!  So I had to transfer it to an ugly plain container and it made me not want to use it (silly, I know). And so of course no matter how I kept washing and washing with generous amounts of it, it just wouldn't seem to go away!  I'm so happy I will be finishing it by tonight's face washing.

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone.  This week I threw away a couple of eyeshadow pallets that had been GWP.  I used a couple of shades in both - but not all and I was saving them - stupid.  Also an Estee Lauder mascara; replaced with same.  Enjoy your weekends.

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon everyone.  I had a pretty good week.  I used up:

TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day - full size.  This is a hair volumizer that you spray at the roots.  It did well for me for awhile then not so much.  Not a repurchase.

Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Shampoo - full size. This was my second bottle.  Again, nothing special over any other cheaper, drugstore shampoos I've used.  Not a repurchase.

Clean & Clear Foaming Facewash - full size.  This is always part of my skincare routine.  I use it nightly to remove make-up.  I replaced with the same.

Found Eyeliner in fig - full size.  The color of this liner was lovely but the formula not so much.  I liked that it was self-sharpening because I hate to have to sharpen eyeliner pencils.  But this was dry and a little hard to apply because it dragged.  I replaced with a liner from my stash.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  It's supposed to be horrible here.  More rain and rain for most of next week.

Respected Contributor

Hi beauties. Finally a couple items.  Have a great weekend

Garnier hair mask Papaya.  Like this product but prefer a tube vs this jar.  Going to use a bunch of samples next.  Does seem moisturizing.  

Santa poo pourri.   Replaced with another scent from the set.

Head & Shoulders derma care.  1.8 oz travel size. Not a repurchase.  I like to try before buying large sizes.

Josie body butter  2 oz. like this but too many creams in lotions in stash.  

Super Contributor

Used up Korres Guava Vanilla body butter.  It's one of my favorites.  Replace with Perlier grapefruit from stash.