Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/8?

Good morning, Beauties?  What did you use up this week? 

I didn't use up anything. But I did toss Julip Matte Lip Mousse in Ooh La La.  The color looked beautiful in the tube and on models, but on me it makes me look like I was ill.  So sadly, I had to toss it.

That is all for me this week.  Stay healthy and sane, everyone!

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/8?

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 8.48.34 AM.png

This is the color of the Julep lip mousse I had to throw away.  See, it is beautiful on the models, but horrible on me.

Esteemed Contributor

We must have similar coloring, @momoftwo2007  -- that's a beautiful pink, but it has too much brown in it to look good on me.     

This week I used up a tube of Gold Bond Neck & Chest.  Fortunately, I had a couple more of them waiting in a drawer.   I love this stuff!

Also used up Derma-E Vitamin C Cream.  It was OK, but don't know if I'll repurchase again.  I prefer a Vit C serum.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Too Faced Candy Glow Blush- I replaced with the same as like the peachy pink shade. This brand of blush is one of the longest lasting I have tried.

Victoria Principal Reclaim Cleanser Found it in a drawer and a nice product but did not replace or try to, as many others to choose from.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning, happy Friday & happy Mother's Day!

I used up 1 item this week a GWP Lancôme Visionaire Yeux Eye Cream (0.20 Oz) jar. Replaced with a (0.5 Oz) pump container of the same.

It's a nice under eye cream. A little dab can go under each eye. That smaller jar lasted 2 1/2 months when used nightly. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I am close on a few things but I've not used up anything this week or last week.

@momoftwo2007, did that Julep gloss come in a kit?  I bought a kit at least probably 2 years ago from Q that came with a Julep eyeliner in purple, a small gloss and a nail polish (I think).  Anyhow, like you the gloss looked gorgeous in the tube but when I put it on my lips, it made them look like liver.       

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I am close on a few things but I've not used up anything this week or last week.

@momoftwo2007, did that Julep gloss come in a kit?  I bought a kit at least probably 2 years ago from Q that came with a Julep eyeliner in purple, a small gloss and a nail polish (I think).  Anyhow, like you the gloss looked gorgeous in the tube but when I put it on my lips, it made them look like liver.       

@Lipstickdiva YES, it did come in a kit.  I think we got the same thing. 

Respected Contributor

Happy Mother’s Day weekend beauties!  I used up:  

Clinique GWP take the day off make up remover.   Have a bye bye make up balm remover to open. 

Color proof powder fix.  Instant volume spray.  I used the end of this, but did feel great.  Won’t repurchase.  Used if I needed some oomph.  

That’s it ladies.  Enjoy the weekend!

Respected Contributor

Happy Mother’s Day weekend beauties!  I used up:  

Clinique GWP take the day off make up remover.   Have a bye bye make up balm remover to open. 

Color proof powder fix.  Instant volume spray.  I used the end of this, but did not feel great.  Won’t repurchase.  Used if I needed some oomph.  

That’s it ladies.  Enjoy the weekend!

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

belif Moisturizing Bomb - This was the big size and lasted over 6 months. I do like it but am looking for something completely unscented. I also don't like that it's in a jar so I used a small spatula to scoop it out.

doTerra Hand & Body Lotion - Got this as a gift but wouldn't repurchase it. The consistency is thin. 

Tossed:

First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer sample - I couldn't even finish this tiny size. It didn't do anything to prime my skin for makeup. Again, looking for more unscented products and this one has a scent.