Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/7?

Good morning, Beauties!

Just a heads-up, I am going to retire from my position of starting this thread every week. I love reading this thread, and I am still going to participate. But I am going to take a break from being responsible for starting it each week.  So, any one of you beauties feel free to start this thread next week and onward.

I used up this week:

a sample packet of Korres White Pine Meno Reverse Deep Wrinkle Cream. It is just okay.  I don't care for the scent at all. Very perfumy.

a bar of handmade Goat milk soap in cherry almond I got from a farmer's market.  I love the scent and the feel of that soap. So good.  Replaced with a Beekman soap in Fresh Air.

That is all for me this week. Have a great weekend, Beauties!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/7?

Hi Beauties,

I used up a bottle of Chia Black Seed Oil Shampoo.  It was ok, nothing special, so I won't repurchase.  Once in a while I think it made my hair feel like the shampoo wasn't rinsed out.  Not good for me.  Will use something else from my inventory (I rotate shampoos weekly). Can't think of anything else I used up this week.  

Enjoy the weekend.  Can't believe it's Friday already.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

HELLO ALL...   another Friday,  another hectic week ...  so happy to start the weekend soon.  ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.  xoxo

Used up this week:

DIORSHOW Mascara  -   I like it a lot

Bobbi Brown Rose lip liner - pretty,  i put all over my lips and top with a lip balm

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned - dot on my lips & spread the color with lip balm which allows me to control the depth of color payout

Super Contributor

Hi Beauties!

Just stopping by to say hello.  I unfortunately did not use anything up this week.  

Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone! 

This week I used up Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant.  Am replacing with Paula's Choice Pore-Refining Treatment 2% BHA.  Going to see which one I like best then will decide whether or not I'll continue using a BHA  or not.

That's it for me this week.  Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday beauty friends.  I used up:

Patchology warming hand  and cuticle mask.  It was foil gloves that were suppose to be warm.  No warming at all.  It made my hands soft, but wouldn’t repurchase.  It was part of a Christmas gift, and I forgot about it. Smelled ok.  

Tossed:  an old Essie coral polish that got thick.  Maybe 1/3 of a bottle. Plenty of others in rotation.  I like Essie and OPI the best.  That’s all.  This is one of my favorite threads.  

Thank you @momoftwo2007

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a packet of Foreo Micro-Capsule Youth Preserve Serum.  I think this is mainly a hyaluronic serum.  Not something I would purchase, but the consistency was fine for use under makeup and it had no scent.

-a .17 oz deluxe sample jar of Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb.  I like this a lot for around my eyes at night.  I don't understand why it has a scent though.  The scent doesn't bother me, but I can see why others wouldn't like that.  I'm not sure if I would purchase this.  I think I can find something just as nice for less money.

-a 19.5 oz. bottle of OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo.  I really like this shampoo.  It's a little bit hydrating.  Light, pleasant smell.  I would repurchase this one on sale.

I put 4 things in my donation box and tossed 4 things.

That's all this week.  Have a nice weekend!! 💐

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up: Luxury for Women #18 Eau De Toilette 2.5oz spray- this is a knock off for Obsession that I got from Dollar Tree. This was actually a nice scent for only $1 and I'd purchase it again when I get thru some of my other scents here

Tresemme hairspray Tres Two 11oz in #4 extra hold- This is my everyday hair spray and I replaced it with another

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauties,

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMS THAT POST HERE!!! 💐 💄 👠 

I have finished a tube of Palmers Olive Oil Conditioner. My hair products are beginning to thin out thanks to this thread which brought my attention to use what I have instead of buying more. Wish I could say the same about my lotions. I have about 8 to 10 lotions opened! 

Crest toothpaste replaced with the same.

Gold Dial soap my pandemic go to. replaced with the same.

I tossed another mascara, Givenchy. It came with my G. lipstick, the black magic, that I adore. The mascara dried out because I left it in a purse I haven't used since the beginning of this pandemic. I wouldn't buy it again. I'm still on the look out. 
That's it!
Thanks for all you've done for this group @momoftwo2007 !

Who's next???

Respected Contributor

Clinique Moisture Surge - deluxe size, this is okay. I have 2 full sized backups so pulled one out.  Got these in sets last year. Once these are gone, not sure I will repurchase. 

Clinique Smart Night - deluxe size. Night moisturizer, I like this fine.  I have full size I pulled out.  Not sure it is a repurchase though. 

Wet n Wild Mega liners in black and brown - tossed. Didnt work for me 

IT Liners - navy and plum.  tossed.  these were bought last year so they were not old. dried out. didnt love them but would of used them up.