Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/31?

Good morning, Beauties!

I did not use anything up this week.  

How about you?  Share your empties.

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/31?

Good morning.  I have a 2 week total:

Maybelline Master Camo Concealer - full size.  This was a yellow concealer.  I got it on clearance so it was worth a shot.  Didn't like it.  LOL

Clinique Moisture Surge - GWP size.  I used this up while camping last weekend.  It's not one I would buy in the full size.

Paula's Choice Resist 10% AHA Body Cream - full size.  This product did absolutely nothing for the "chicken skin" on the back of my upper arms.  I would definitely not repurchase.

First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Day Cream - full size.  This would be a repurchase either.  It was a little too heavy for under my make-up and it had a funky smell to it, almost like an ashtray filled with cigarette butts.  

Living Grace 3 in 1 - 32oz size.  This is probably my favorite Philosophy scent.  That being said, I don't care for these huge sizes.  I bought a TSV that had this big size and I won't do that again.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Mousse - travel size.  This was another product I used up while camping last weekend.  I buy whatever is available in travel sizes.  

Valued Contributor

Joico hair conditioner for hair thats colored

Cetaphil 'soap

'

cathy from ma

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this week.  Stay safe, warm and dry this weekend!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

TATCHA- The Silk Cream It is nice but would only repurchase if offered in a kit as pricey on its own.

Eurcein In Shower Lotion- I prefer Nivea as this was difficult to squeeze out. I had to take the cap off and tip it upside down to get the last of the lotion out. I like In Shower lotions a lot.

Honored Contributor

Used up a sample of NARS Radiant Longwear Foundation in Salzburg shade. This looked good on me too. 

So Salzburg, Vienna & Fiji were the best in this blister pack sampler. All have the 0.5 number after the whole number. The foundation gave me medium to full coverage. I prefer the NARS Sheer Glow which gives light to medium coverage.

Used up an 8 Oz. jar of Sol de Janiero Brazilian Bum Bum Cream. Very nice fragrance & moisturizing. DH doesn’t know but I mixed it in to the dispenser he uses for Suave with Cocoa Butter & Shea Cream. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I used up a Mally bronze eyeliner and immediately panicked that I might not have another one on hand. Thankfully I did! I would die without it.

Esteemed Contributor

I decluttered some skin care products including a Clinique SPF 30 chemical body sunscreen and a companion face sunscreen, both in yellow tubes as they are greasy and sticky feeling and while OK in the winter, they are not the best in summer. I had already bought some lightweight Menturm japanese sunscreens, one a gel and one a lightweight lotion already to replace the Clinique sunscreens.

I also went through my skin care and beauty stash and decluttered Pantene rescue shots for my hair. I don't think these are very good and not as good as the conditioners that come in the old packaging of Nice n' Easy hair color (I have a bunch of those conditioners which I've saved for travel).

I also decluttered some Marcelle products including a sun screen, a tinted moisturizer, a regular moisturizer, and a face scrub because I won't use them since I'm using asian beauty products instead and the Marcelle sunscreens don't have a high enough SPF in them.

I also decluttered some Oxy salicylic acid pads as I'm not using salicylic acid right now and will use my bottle of The Ordinary salicylic acid instead when I resume using this exfoliating chemical. I also decluttered an Indeed skin cream and an Inkey List vitamin C cream. My face can't seem to tolerate vitamin C applied to my face.

I also decluttered some lipsticks from Marcelle and Fresh Sugar in colors I don't like and/or won't wear.

Lastly I used up a bunch of hydrating Korean and Taiwanese sheet masks. I have a variety of them that I'm trying out to see which ones I like the best. So far the only sheet masks I wouldn't repurchase are by Dr Jart and Esfolio due to the fragrances in themwhich I don't like.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Beauties - I used up a mint tea KORRES shower gel and body butter.  I like the scent and will buy again.  I try to get the body butter and gel to use together.  This is best used in cooler weather cause the butter is rich.

Have a nice weekend.  I am doing some housework 🏡 today and laundry.

Esteemed Contributor

I have very few items in my beauty arsenal.  This week used up an Amara Beauty Vitamin C serum.  Have this on auto-ship so replaced with same.

Happy Weekend!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt