Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/3?

Good morning, Beauties!  It is a beautiful sunny day here.  

I used up:

1oz mini-size of Purity Made Simple Cleanser.  It is very nice. I would consider purchasing a full size in the future.

That is all for this week. How about you?  Share your empties!

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/3?

I used up a neutrogina rapid wrinkle repair...wouldn’t replace.By the way my wrinkles still need mending.

Respected Contributor

I'm at the very end of my Peter Thomas Roth Firmx eyelid serum, which he no longer makes.  I hope the new version is just as good!

Honored Contributor

Happy first May Friday beauties!

Used up a L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in light brunette shade and replaced with the same brow pencil.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Nothing from me this week, but I appreciate your advice, @dex .  I like the Neutrogena cleanser and moisturizer, but I will stay away from the wrinkle repair due to your advice!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Valued Contributor

Lets see.

I used up my burts bees buttermilk soap bar 

I used up my Bioderma shower gel

My  It cc cream foundation

One ybf  eyebrow pencil

Black seed oil capsules.

cathy from ma

Frequent Contributor

Revlon Photoready Candid Antioxidant Concealer- Just went and bought 2 more. Best concealer I ever tried. Used to use Elizabeth Ardens concealer but this is almost like hers but better and cheaper. Covers well and good ingredients.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a Bioderma Sensibio moisturizer. I also used up a Hair Boost hair fiber shake container. I tossed out my IT Cosmetics CC cream and the travel size as well. I used up a Missha neck mask that I bought at the grocery store.

I also tossed out some Clinique lip crayons in colors I don't like and an ELF color change lipstick that went rancid. I also went through my face tools and tossed out worn out tweezers from Revlon and Tweezerman. I also tossed out some Revlon eyeshadows I didn't like either.

I donated a Pantene shampoo and an S factor conditioner as I didn't want them. That's it for this week.

Respected Contributor

Lancome` Bienfail Teinte`  BB. It was sold out at Lancome in my shade as well as Macy`s. I am trying the CC cream offered on HSN with an SPF50 instead of 30. I do like this for everyday wear and will repurchase the product.

Doll 10- Hydrogel Foundation.medium. It has nice coverage but always have to add SPF underneath so will not replace. I like a quicker daily routine now retired.

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday, Beauties!

This week I used up:

Living Proof No Frizz styling cream.  I got this at least two years ago at TJ Maxx and finally used it up.  It was just okay so won't be a repurchase.

Tarte Gifted mascara.  This is my favorite and I have another in my stash but I'm trying out L'Oreal Unlimited mascara.  

Have a great weekend!