Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/29?

Good morning, Beauties! I hope everyone is doing well.

I didn't use up anything this week, but my hubby used up a big bottle of St. Ives lotion, his favorite.

Share your empties and tosses.

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/29?

Carol's Daugher Black Vanilla shampoo, I have other shampoos in stash.

Carol's Daughter Body Jelly.  I like this but not the smell.  I put some essential oils to make it smell good.

Serious Skin Care Pure-Prep serum.  I don't have a replacement.  I'm looking for an inexpensive replacement.  

Respected Contributor

I used up a Korress Olive oil hand soap.  I found that the Olive oil body wash is the exact same size/type bottle so I just took the pump and put it on the body wash. I think it's the exact same thing!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends

Used up:

Clean Body Lotion in Lather Scent- really hydrating lotion I enjoyed this. Replacing with Pacifica Island Vanilla Body Butter from the stash.

Gave Away:

Gave my future DIL the Korres Peach Blossom Body Lotion from the Beauty with Benefits bag. 

Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Hello beauties.  My list is for the last 2 weeks because I wasn't around last Friday to report.

Kiehl's Eye Cream - sample packet.  This came in a big bag of samples I rec'd from Sephora.  The sample had enough in it for 8 uses which was definitely enough for me to know I'd not buy this eye cream.  It was too thick and heavy and I'm afraid I'd end up with milia from it.  I also didn't like the way it went on.  

Tarte Drink of H2O Moisturizer - sample packet.  Again, rec'd from Sephora.  This was a gel like moisturizer that really wasn't enough for my skin so this isn't something I'd buy again.

IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream - full size.  This is a nice eye cream.  I can't say it did anything fantastic for my eyes but it went on nicely, moisturized nicely and my make-up went on over the top nicely.  I wouldn't necessarily buy it again.  I replaced with an eye cream from The Inkey.

ELF Cosmetics Instant Life Brow Pencil - full size.  This has pretty much been a staple for me although when I use up the new one I just opened, I'm going to try something different just to see.  This particular pencil was a little too dark for me because they were out of my standard taupe which is what I am using now.  I'd definitely repurchase this and it's under $5.00. 

Hope everyone has a happy weekend.

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday beauties.  I used up:

pacifica lip wipes -  used these up as hand wipes.  

Burt's bees pink grapefruit lip balm -  have others open.  

Tossed:  Avon eye cream. Dried up and tossed.  I opened the IT one from the beauty bag from BWB.

Heard today that our salons can open June 5, (SW PA). So waiting for my hair appointment soon.  I cannot wait!!!!  Kept getting mails that they will contact us.  

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend!

I forgot to post last week so this is for 2 weeks:

I used up:

A small Ulta brand lip gloss- I got a set of 16 assorted lippies before Christmas and used up one, so I have several left to go thru

Ulta gel eyeliner pencil in a gray color- replaced this with a set of Physicians formula shimmer strips. I like the pewter color in place of regular gray

Kiddos used up: Suave Berry Blue bodywash 12oz- replaced with the same in a Strawberry scent

Tossed: Ulta hydrating face primer 10ml- I never use primers and used this several times but just didn't care for it. It felt sticky and looked shiny on my face and I couldn't tell any difference using it or not, so I tossed it. 

I donated a bag of cleaning supplies/toiletries to the flood victims here in Midland. I don't remember all what was in it, but I know there was a bottle of shampoo/conditioner, bar of soap, tube of toothpaste, dental floss, small bottle of cleansing oil, large bottle of baby powder. 

Respected Contributor

@rnmom wrote:

Happy weekend!

I donated a bag of cleaning supplies/toiletries to the flood victims here in Midland. I don't remember all what was in it, but I know there was a bottle of shampoo/conditioner, bar of soap, tube of toothpaste, dental floss, small bottle of cleansing oil, large bottle of baby powder. 

@rnmom That is so nice of you! I am sure the flood victims will really appreciate all those much-needed items.  I am so sorry that they have deal with Covid 19 and flooding. That is terrible.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Sheer Rapture - This was the old formula in the really pretty packaging. I really liked this packaging. It felt heavy and luxe. I have too many other lipsticks to repurchase this but it is a nice product. 

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@rnmom wrote:

Happy weekend!

@rnmom That is so nice of you! I am sure the flood victims will really appreciate all those much-needed items.  I am so sorry that they have deal with Covid 19 and flooding. That is terrible.

@momoftwo2007 - Thanks! I have family in the Midland area who lost their entire basement in the flood and I cannot tell you how many homes we saw that were totally destroyed. It's devastating for so many people, breaks my heart. I sent along some food too and will probably send more next week if they are still collecting.