Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/25?

Happy Memorial Day Weekend Gals,

I used up the following items this week.

Clinique Happy Body Cream 6.7oz This is a nice fragrance, not too heavy or sweet. Took me quite a while to get this used up. I am now working on a bottle of Yves Rocher body lotion in Lily of the Valley.

Yves Rocher Anti-Age Global eye cream. I really like this cream, but I have a couple other brands to use up before I repurchase.

ShiseidoWoman Happy  free UV Protector SPF 42 moisturizer for the face. This was a sample size from Sephora. It's ok, but the consistency is very thin. I wouldn't purchase this.

OLE Henriksen 3 Little Wonders 7 Day Try It size. This was ok, but I didn't see any real difference in using this. 2 packets were for morning and 2 packets for night time. This also was a try it size from Sephora. Not a purchase for me.

Tossed out a OPI Manicure & Pedicure tropical citrus massage cream. The scent was the deal killer. I used a couple times, but the smell was not pleasant. 

That's it for this week- See you next Friday.~~~~

Have a fun and safe Memorial day Weekend.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil mini - Got this in a kit and it's my last DE product from my stash.  This was ok.  It's thicker than another facial oil I use and prefer so I fnished this up by mixing it with my body lotion. Definitely will not purchase the full size which is incredibly pricey!

Korres Apple Blossom Shower Gel - I like the Korres shower gels and this was nice.  I would repurchase it.   Replacing with a doTerra bar soap.

DIY Toner - used up another batch of my DIY toner of witch hazel and orange blossom water.  This time I added some geraium essential oil which was nice.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kate Somerville Dry Skin Saver -4oz- can use all over body.  Just used a face and neck moisturizer. Not sure how I felt about this one.  Always felt like residual something on my face, not absorbed.  Not sure if I was using too much.  However did moisturize and didn’t clog.   Don’t think it is a repurchase.  Several other creams to use. 

Medicated hand wash - full size, don’t remember name. Don’t remember why I bought this.  Used up at least. 

Dr brushpick flossers - have a ton of these.  Replaced with same. 

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend!

Just one thing for me this week:

Burt's Bees Fragrance Free body lotion 6oz- this was fine, not great, not bad. I bought it because I was at the drugstore looking for a fragrance free lotion and this was the best cruelty free option I could find. Next time I place a Vitacost order I'll grab something else.

Have a great holiday everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

I tossed out a partially used container of Oxy pads and a bottle of Neostrata glycolic toner as both have a lot of SD alcohol in them. I have recently bought a bottle of The Ordinary 2% salicylic acid and I already own a bottle of the 10% lactic acid so I want to use these items since they don't contain alcohol in them.