Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/25?

Happy Friday

Happy Memorial Day. You all stay safe and have fun! This week I used up;

Bath and Body Works Fresh Vanilla Body Lotion - 8oz  Discontinued

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescuse -1.16oz  I love this! It really works for my skin. This will be a staple. replaced with same. 

What did you use up this week? 

Regular Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/25?

Hi, BEauties!! I used up a Mally Brow wand that she doesn’t make anymore!! Luckily, I have 3 more in my stash!!! I wish she would bring it back!!!,

Respected Contributor

Maybelline B.B. cream. I like this for the warmer weather. It’s a light coverage.

WetnWild mascara. This is the one in a lime green tube. It’s $2 and will be a repurchase. 

Essence Lash of the Day mascara. It was okay, but I definitely like the Lash Princess better. 

Hope you all have a safe and blessed weekend! 

Respected Contributor

No. 7 Beautiful Skin Melting Cleanser, replaced with same.

Travel size Caress Daily Silk Body Wash, replaced with same when I re-stocked my travel stuff.

Crest 3D White, replaced with Glamorous White

Deluxe sample of Sisley Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream, a really nice cream but very spendy. Prior to using RX products I might have purchased this. Now,  I'd rather sink my dollars into prescription products that really work for my skin.

Happy long weekend! Enjoy the holiday!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

This week I tossed Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara - I had an eye irritation and decided to not use it again, replaced with Clinique Mascara from a GWP in my stash

Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation - Perfect timing to use this up as I rarely wear foundation in the summer, I will use my LG B&B when needed

That's it for me, have a GREAT holiday everyone!!  Take a moment to remember why we are all of Monday!!!  Thank a Vet

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I used up

a bottle of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer. I probably won't repurchase, since it doesn't seem to do anything to help with my acne problem.

a mini size of Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Balm in Mighty Mimosa.  I am not a fan of the  packaging of the mini size. The tube does not twist up, so you can very little product.  I got it as a set of five over Christmas time.  But for the product itself, the formula is very moisturizing. The color is very sheer, but very pretty.

Have a good weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a sample of NIA Fully Charged Serum + Moisturizer.  This was nice, but not enough moisture for my skin.

-a sample of an Avon Anew cream they don't make anymore.

-another sample of BareMinerals Skinlongevity serum.  This is nice, but it's impossible to tell if it would do anything from just a few uses.  Not sure if I would ever purchase this.

That is all for this week.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!!  

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

@joseygirl. I used up my It Celebration foundation compact and a DuWop pressed powder compact. Went through my lipgloss drawer (yes, it's a drawer). I threw out 15 lip glosses which either smelled questionable or just dont suit me anymore. It's good to purge. 💄 Or as I like to say, "I'm making room for new inventory."

Respected Contributor

@Lisa Y wrote:

@joseygirl. I used up my It Celebration foundation compact and a DuWop pressed powder compact. Went through my lipgloss drawer (yes, it's a drawer). I threw out 15 lip glosses which either smelled questionable or just dont suit me anymore. It's good to purge. 💄 Or as I like to say, "I'm making room for new inventory."

@Lisa Y  Great job clearing out your lip glosses!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have a great Memorial Day weekend. I didn’t use up a thing. I’m almost finished with a 

Lancôme GWP Rénergie Lift Multi Action Cream with Sunscreen jar. Maybe by this weekend it will be finished.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼