Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/24?

Good morning, @rnmom.  I use either Ivory or Natural Ivory.  One of them is ever-so-slightly darker than the other, but don't ask me which one.  They seem interchangeable to me.  Everyone's skin chemistry is different, so colors may "yellow" on some and not on others.  

I apply with a foundation brush (the IT Cosmetics double-ended brush).  I toss the sponge that comes in the compact.   Do you use the sponge?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/24?

I do use the sponge. I usually use my fingers to finish blending it out if I need to. The sponge does get a little worn by the time I'm done with the compact, but I get a new one each time obviously. It's just so easy to use that way. 

I believe Creamy Natural is 720, I tried the next lighter color, I forget the name of it, but the number was 715 and it was WAY too pink. I might try the next color up, 710, whatever that is, and see how that wears. I usually buy them from Rite aid and if it's not a good color match I can always exchange it for the Creamy Natural