Highlighted
Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/24?

Good Morning, Beauties!

I used up

a bar of Zum Goat Milk Soap in Frankincense & Myrrh.  It is good. But I don't care for the Frankincense and Myrrh fragrance. I think next time I'll try the Almond Scent.

two mini tubes of hand creams-- Perlier Agumarium and Perlier Honey and Cranberry.  I love the Perlier hand creams and got a big assortment of them, but these two are not my favorite fragrances.

a trial size of Dr. Brandt's Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleep Mask. I don't know why it is called a sleeping mask, because it feels like a moisturizer.  It is light weight and feels like Clinique's Moisture Surge.  I really like it, but I just looked it up, the full size 1.7 oz is $52, which I think is a bit pricey.  I'll wait for sales.

That is all for me this week.  I hope that you all have a good weekend.  I am going to a Memorial Day Parade on Monday. For all of you who are or have veterans in your family, we thank you for your service.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/24?

This week Avon Skinvincible moisturizer and Mally eye liner.

Continued going to my stash for replacements, except that I went to a lighter Avon moisturizer with SPF for the summer months.

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this week, I was hold up in my storm shelter for most of the time.  

Hope things are back to normal here now.  Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

And remember what the day is all about, not the burgers and dogs, but our freedom.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Good Morning! SHE Tea & Bergomot Hand Wash.                            Hanae by Hanae Mori eau de Parum....yesterday placed an order of it on Frangrance.Net....Bloomingdale's carries it at an outrageous price. It's one of  my staples & a sweet story of butterflies for me for the scent which was gifted years ago!

Respected Contributor

Ilike Organic Skin Care Lemon Cleansing Milk

Trusted Contributor

Good morning.  Another week with nothing used up.  Hopefully, I will do some cleaning this weekend in my makeup stash and have some things to report next week.  It's easy to say I will do this today - the problem seems to be on the follow-through with me.  Happy Memorial weekend.

Honored Contributor

used up some shampoo samples--tossed out the old sunscreens--still have alot to go thru tho

Respected Contributor

Just ran out of Nick Chavez plump and thick thickening gel. I really hope there is another one in the closet! Yikes!

Valued Contributor

It wasn't used up, but I finally threw out a tube of Joey New York Quick Blackhead Dissolver and Pore Minimizer Gel. I found it at Marshall's at least eight years ago!  

I had originally bought it on QVC years before that but was no longer able to find it before spotting it at Marshall's.  Boy, that is some strong stuff.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Memorial Day weekend.  I used up:

whole blends honey moisture repairing shampoo.  Creamy and nice have other products in stash.

Laura Gellar mascara.  Replaced with a Mally mascara. Used from a prior kit.  Haven’t found my favorite mascara.  

Have a great long weekend!!