Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/19?

Happy Friday Beauties!

I was finally able to use up some products. This week I used up;

Yves Rocher Raspberry Peppermint Shower Gel - 1.6oz  This is a very refreshing fragrance, not to heavy on the peppermint scent IMO.

Bare Minerals Prime Time Eye Lid Primer  Can't be without this. A staple. Replaced with same

Bath and Body Works Moolight Path Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap - 8oz  I have other hand soaps, but would repurchase on sale.

Avon Skin So Soft Signature Silk Hand Cream - 1.5oz  Have more in stash and will repurcahse.

Avon Anew Reversalist Foaming Cream Cleanser - 4.2oz  This has been discontinued, however, i had one more in stash and I am using on that now.

What did you use up?  Have a great weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/19?

I tossed out some liquid concealer from Marcelle. It did not do a good job. Also tossed out liquid eyeshadow primer from Essence and a matte lipstick from Essence. They were inexpensive and fine but did not work for me. 

I'm alway on a quest for a concealer that will cover dark circles without caking.

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday!!

I used up a couple things this week:

Hourglass Mascara this was a deluxe sample and probably the only makeup item from this brand that I did not care for. I used it as a first coat, but it did not do much for my lashes. 

Project Beauty Strawberry Shampoo  this was a deluxe sample that I received in my Boxycharm. It was junk free and did a good job and smelled really good. 

Have a a great weekend!!

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning ladies!

Used up same old boring stuff over the last 2 weeks:

CG AquaSmooth Foundation - replaced with same.  This is my go-to.

CG Primer for Combo Skin - replaced with same. This really controls the greasies for me, especially in summer humidity.  

Neutrogena Deep Clean liquid cleanser - replaced with CereVe liquid cleanser for a change.

Avon Dramatic Firming Cream - replaced with same.  Won't be without!

Amara Organics 20% Vit C Serum - replaced with same.

("replaced with same" -- is there an echo in here?)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

What a slow week I had.  I only finished an IT Celebration foundation.  Now using something else in my stash from IT, but I will buy another compact type foundation from IT in a few months.  

Hope I have more to report next week.  

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday ladies!

Lancome Creme Mousse Confort Cleanser - This was a deluxe GWP size and not something I would purchase.  It was too frangranced and didn't really do a good job removing make-up.

NYC Big Bold Angel Lash Mascara - full size.  This wasn't anything I'd buy again.  I had to layer another mascara over the top to get any type of volume.

Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara with Argan Oil - full size.  Again, not anything I'd repurchase.  This is what I layered over the top of the NYC.  Didn't like this on it's own and didn't like the brush.

Tossed:

Jordana Best Lash Extreme - full size.  This mascara is very hit or miss for me and this tube was a miss.  It was very dry and did nothing for my lashes and the the entire lid cracked and broke in pieces.  I think I'm done with this brand because I'm tired of buying tubes that may or may not be any good.    

Honored Contributor

Used up another eyeshadow from a L'Oreal Quad Earthscape #814, one color remains. No longer available for purchase.

Used up L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette shade. Replaced with same.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday, Beauties.  Really slow week here with nothing to report.  Have wonderful weekends! 

Super Contributor

Hello Beauties,

This week I have used up a couple small soaps, still have plenty of them.

Hope all  of you Beauties have a wonderful week.

Trusted Contributor

Used up travel size od Gliss hair conditioner. Ok but won't buy it.

Bottle of Skinn overnight botanilift serum, this has been a repurchase in the past, but I think I'm moving on.might go back to it?

Tossed 2 old nail polishes, did not like the colors.