Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/18?

I have used up an Arm and Hammer antiperspirant. I tossed out a Neostrata glycolic acid toner as the alcohol in it made my skin sting. I also tossed out a tub of salicylic acid Oxy pads too. I replaced it with a bottle of The Ordinary 2% salicylic acid solution. I already own The Ordinary 10% lactic acid HA solution so I'll use both of them for acne and wrinkles during the daytime.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties! 

Just a couple small things for me this week: Skinn Lip 6x balm in mint- there was still a scrap of this left but I got tired of fussing with it and didn't really like it so I tossed the last scrap. It was the last of a 4 pack that I purchased. I didn't care for these at all, especially for the price and will not repurchase

Sierra Bees lip balm in creme brulee- this was from my purse, these weren't bad but didn't really have any flavor and I like my lip balms to taste good so I probably won't repurchase. I replaced both lip balms with good old Bonnie Bell, Oatmeal Cookie and Kiwi. I'll see how well they work, but they taste good

Sample mister of PSS dupe of Beach- I liked this scent and would consider buying a full size when I'm in the need for more scent, I have plenty here for a while

Thanks it for me, have a great weekend everyone! 

Respected Contributor

OPA Body Cream in the jar- Replaced with Whipped lotion

NEOSPORIN OVERNIGHT LIP HEALTH- Love this stuff and found a half used one in nightstand drawer so will buy another. Like it day or night.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a Leaders 7 Wonders Mediterranean Olive Brightening Mask.  This was a sheet mask.  It costs more than the Tony Moly sheet masks, but it is also a lot more moisturizing.  So I will probably buy it again whenever Ulta has another sale.

-a sample packet of Dr. Jart Water Fuse Ultimate Hydrogel.  These gel moisturizers seem to be all the rage, but they are not moisturizing enough for my skin.

-sample packets of Hask White Chia Seed shampoo and conditioner.  The shampoo was really nice, and I'm not sure about the conditioner.  I would consider purchasing these though.  They didn't dry out my hair, and the shampoo had such a rich, creamy lather to it.

-a sample packet of an Avon leave-in conditioner I used to love.  I have a few more packets of this, and then it will be gone. 

I tossed:

-a Physician's Formula color corrector.  It was a pink color.  It was so sheer that it didn't correct like I wanted it to, and there was barely any left in the tube anyway.  I think I may have another tube of this.  It came in a set, and I liked the other 2 concealers in the set.  Probably will give the other one away, if anyone wants it.

That is all for me this time.  Smiley Happy

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org