Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/17?

@momoftwo2007 

I'm sure you meant 5/17 in the title of this thread so what I used up this week:

I used up the rest of a second bottle of Tocca Stella hair fragrance and replaced it with the 3rd bottle that I have. 

I also used up a box of Revlon Colorsilk hair color in 41 medium brown. The cheapest place to buy this brand in Canada is Dollarama.

Because the weather is turning hot and that also means my bathroom can get hot, I moved a lot of makeup that I won't be using a lot in summer downstairs where the rooms are cooler as heat can wreck some skincare and cosmetics and they will spoil or go bad quicker - like lipsticks.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up: A dupe for Obsession eau de parfum from Dollar Tree 2.5oz- this was actually really nice and I would definitely repurchase for $1.

Physicians Formula Shimmer strips eyeliner in Pewter- this came in a 3 pack of "The Nudes", this was the midtone color. I really liked it, it glided on nicely and wasn't quite as dark as black. I would love to repurchase this as a single, I don't like the 3 packs because I don't like black eyeliner. 

Mini elf nail polish- I got a 20 piece set for Christmas a couple of years ago, this is the first one that I used up. Actually I tossed the last bit because it was getting thick and hard to get out.

Son used up Ulta brand 3 in 1 Smoothie in Apple Cider Donut 24oz- I actually have one of these in my shower too and it smells SO good. I will probably put the last bit away and save it til fall, I still have probably 1/3 bottle left. As good as Philosophy and often on sale for BOBO free, so a great price too. 

That's it for me, have a great weekend all!

Esteemed Contributor

Good rainy morning!

Tossed:

L'oreal Age Perfect Rosy Glow Mask -- really made my complexion soft, smooth and glowy when I used it.  But  I could never remember to use it.  It was old, so I tossed it.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails -- it was old and thick.  Had to go.  I've been using Sally Hansen's "Insta-Dri" and really like it combined with SH "Diamond Strength."

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/17?

Jergans skin cream with argan oil [16 oz]in pump bottle

Sustane eye drops 

nyx lip pencil 

cathy from ma

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@TY wrote:

@momoftwo2007 

I'm sure you meant 5/17 in the title of this thread so what I used up this week:

I used up the rest of a second bottle of Tocca Stella hair fragrance and replaced it with the 3rd bottle that I have. 

I also used up a box of Revlon Colorsilk hair color in 41 medium brown. The cheapest place to buy this brand in Canada is Dollarama.

Because the weather is turning hot and that also means my bathroom can get hot, I moved a lot of makeup that I won't be using a lot in summer downstairs where the rooms are cooler as heat can wreck some skincare and cosmetics and they will spoil or go bad quicker - like lipsticks.

@TY  YES! I didn't even see that. Thanks!!  I just corrected it.

Valued Contributor

I'm late this week and enjoying all your posts.  This week I used up:

Vanicream moisturizing cream.  I had a big pump container and liked it as a body moisturizer but am switching to Neutrogena Hydroboost which feels much lighter and moisturizes just as well.

Travel size of Orlando Pita shampoo which came with the large size at Costco.  This is a very nice shampoo.

Tossed:  multiple old cosmetics and skin care items since we got new bedroom furniture and I had to go through everything.  What a good feeling to sort through and pare down my stash.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I just used up BM original foundation. I have a back up. Sally Hansen big shiny top coat....will repurchase....